✯Nobody Else! [Kurama Norihito x OC]✯

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, they're so cute together." Other girl said as they giggle among themselves.

After lunch, Kurama ran to find Helena. She was going to the soccer club but he stopped her.

"Helena-chan!"

She turned and looked at him. "Kurama-san?"

"I wanted to ask you, I'm having a picnic with Hiyami and Hamano this Friday, will you join us?" He asked her as she thought for a while. Then she nod.

"I would love to."

'Yes, I finally asked her out.' Kurama celebrated in his mind.

Its Friday~

Kurama sat up everything for the picnic near lake side with the help of Hiyami and Hamano.

"So you finally asked her out." Hamano patted his head. As Hiyami giggled.

"Shut up!" He said as they both teased him.

"She must be on her way, get lost you too."

"Alright, your welcome." Hamano said.

"Good luck and make sure you confess." Hiyami waves at him as they both left. Kurama sat there waiting for the girl he likes.

"Hi Kurama!" He heard an angelic voice. He quickly get up.

"Hi Helena, you made it." He smiles slightly.

"Well, of course my best friend wanting me to come." Then she looked around. "Where's Hiyami and Hamano?"

"Ah, Hiyami said he has a lot of homework and Hamano is helping his mom with something. they couldn't make it." He said with a slight blush.

"Oh, so it's just us." Helena smiles with a blush. They both sat down.

They both talked for a while. "You want to try the sandwiches I made." Kurama said.

"Wow, when did you learn cooking?" She said taking a bit. "this is so good."

Kurama was happy that she likes it. He definitely has a soft spot for this girl.

"So Helena, you never told me you're going out with Minamisawa-senpai." Kurama said as Helena choke on her sandwich. Kurama gave her water.

"Are you alright? Here drink this."

"Who told you that, Kurama?" She said as he looks away.

"Just, someone."

"No silly, I'm not. He was just helping me with something!" She blushes as she looks down. Then they both looked at each other at the same time.

"I have to tell you something--"

They both said at the same time. "You can tell it first."

Kurama sigh, it's now or never. "Helena-chan." He took her hand in his.
"I wanted to tell you that I really--"

"Um, I actually really like you." He blurted it out as Helena looked at him.

"Kurama." She started blushing. "Kurama, I really like you as well." She finally said the words she wanted to tell him.

Kurama couldn't believe what he heard. "You really like me? Wow, I never imagined that my best friend, who I liked for a while, like me back. I thought you and minami--"

"Kurama." She took his hand in her. They both were holding hands now. "I didn't like Minamisawa-senpai, I only like you and nobody else. It's only you, who I like." She said. "I only acted cold towards you cause I didn't know how to act in front of my crush. Then Minamisawa helped me with it. That's why I able to say this with you."

Kurama just smiles. "I'm glad you like me."

Kurama then leans close to Helena and place a soft kiss on her lips. She kissed him back.

*Snaps*

They both separated away and saw Hamano and Hiyami holding a camera. "It snapped." Hamano said as he smirks at two, who were blushing.

"Um, Hamano I think we should run." Hiyama said pointing at a red angry Kurama.

"I'm gonna count to three and you two will be killed." Kurama ran after Hamano and Hiyami as Helena laughed enjoying the drama.

________________________