ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 13

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Excitement was really coursing through my body at the moment. I was one of the last ones in line with Minho for the meet and greet for DPR. There was a separation from the line and the area where the photos would be taken so it would be fine if I removed my mask when I met them.

I had a bucket hat and a face mask on to cover part of my face and Minho did too but had a beanie instead of a bucket hat.

I've always enjoyed their music and their concepts, you could tell they've worked on it really hard to perfect it.

"You look excited." Minho pipes up as we were waiting in line.

I nodded excitedly at him, despite him not seeing my smile.

Being the last ones for the meet and greet, the both of us were finally ushered to the photo area. Cream and Ian were in conversation before they noticed me. Dabin was the first was the first to notice me and smiled, still not realising who I was.

I remove my face mask and Dabin's eyes widened in realisation, making Cream and Ian look at us.

"Ayee Xena!" Dabin pulls me into a hug.

"Hi! I'm so glad to see you guys again!" I said pulling away and Ian then pulls me into a hug.

"It's been so long Xena!" He greets me and I nodded. "I'm so proud of you guys!" I tell them and they all thanked me.

"Who's this?" Ian motions towards Minho who was shyly standing a few feet behind me.

"Oh, this is Min— Lee Know of Stray Kids." I introduced. Which Minho bows to as he removes his mask smiling.

"Ah, I love your group." Ian says grinning as he looked at Minho. "Great music."

Minho thanks them and smiles. I noticed Dabin's eyes on me and gave me a knowing look.

"Yah! Stop it.." I said looking at Dabin as he wiggles his brows at me.

Cream pipes up, "Where are you guys seated?"

"Oh, we're staying at the pit. Right side I think." I answered.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Ian spoke up, "You both should stay at the upper box."