‘’I love him bro, he’s Jared and I know he’s an asshole but I love him and he loves me.’’ I could see the love in his eyes, hell I could see the love in Jared’s eyes.

‘’My god, it’s so unnatural.’’ I run my hands through my face and wince as Jared glares at me.

‘’I still hate you!’’ I point out to him and he shrugs.

‘’Believe me I hate you so much, I want to put a hit on you if I knew Brody wouldn’t kill me for it.’’ I smile faintly at that.

‘’Fine, but hurt one single hair on his head and I’ll hurt you, fucking perverted old man.’’ I deadpanned and my brother laughs happily and sits on Jared’s lap.

‘’Please let me get use to the idea first, sit on your own side of the booth.’’ I grumble and Miguel actually giggles and Jared just glares at me.

I shrug smiling as I see my brother happy, I hate it that he found happiness with this jerk but I guess you can’t go against love.

Then how come Brody could leave you?  I wince as I hear myself think that.

I guess it was more lust than love on his part. I hate thinking that, because I did fell in love with him and he just wanted a quick fuck from me, he probably already forgot about me and here I’am pinning after him like a love-struck girly teenager.

‘’Sorry I’m late.’’ I heard the voice I hear in my dreams and I stiffen as I slowly turn around and lift my gaze to find a smiling looking Brody.

I gasp as I stand up, I got up, and got close enough to him, a fucking needle couldn’t fit in between us.

I could feel his breath fanning me, I could smell his sweet cologne and somehow I found more space to fill.

Our noses touch and he brush his lips on mine, that’s when I snap out of my fantasy and glare at him.

I pull away from him as I lifted my right hand and punch him squared in the jaw.