𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵: 𝗛𝘂𝗿𝘁💔

At night

Ritesh went to take shower. At that time Ritika entered the room. After changing her saree she laid to the bed. At that time she thought about her phone. The only thing she had was her phone. But now that too was in his control. Suddenly she remembered something and went to balcony.

After sometime Ritesh came out from bathroom. He was changing his dress. Suddenly Ritika entered there. Both of them yelled in shock....."aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....!!!!!!!!"

Ritika ran to outside.

Ritika :* standing outside* Sorry....!!

She was cursing herself. She thought that she would be scolded by him. Surprisingly he didn't scold her.

Ritesh: it's okay *in a calm mood*

Ritika suprised. She entered into the room and looked at him in a shocked manner. Ritesh felt a gaze on him and looked at her confusingly.

Ritesh: What happened....? Am I looking like a ghost.....? Why are you looking at me like this.....?

Ritika :umm... Nothing...*stammering*
*Murmuring* hey bhagwan I thought that this devil's mind changed. But he himself proved that I was wrong

Ritesh: did you say something...?*stern look*

Ritika: nothing* looking down*

Ritesh said nothing. She felt that his behaviour had Changed. Suddenly she understood that he was very sad.

She didn't disturbed him

She didn't disturbed him. Without saying anything she went near the sofa and slept there. But Ritesh didn't noticed anything. He was in very sad mood. Something was hurting him......it was hurting him very deeply.

Next day

Ritesh wake up at first. He looked around and saw Ritika sleeping on sofa. She was not sleeping comfortably. She was adjusting. Ritesh didn't minded it and went to get ready. Just like yesterday today also he waked her up.

After sometime Ritika came to hall after getting ready. She was looking like an angel in her red saree. Her mangalsutra and sindoor was increasing her beauty. Without any makeup and jwelleries she was looking like goddess.....

Ritesh was admiring her. Suddenly both of them shared an eyelock. Ritika looked to other side and Ritesh understood that what he was doing.....he was cursing himself.

Ritesh's POV

Oh god .... What did I do....🤦 What is she doing with me.....? Whenever she is around me she gains my complete attention.... Oh... Ritesh don't fall for this witch. She ruined your love life. Don't forget that man!!

Ritesh's POV ends

Ritika went near him and asked....."Mr. Malhotra can I ask you something....."

Ritesh : Yes *while scrolling his phone*

Ritika: Where is my phone....?

Ritesh : It's with me.*still looking at phone*

Ritika: Will you give my phone....?*with a fearful face*

Ritesh: No....no way..*sternly*

Ritika: But why...?*angry*

Ritesh: Do you think that I'm a fool...? I didn't even thought about the after effect. What if Karan call you.? What if he try to rescue you? Will I let him to do this...? *Angry*

Ritika: No nothing will happen.... please give my phone*pleading*

Ritika was at the verge of crying. Thanu and the maid felt pity for her.

Thanu: Bhai please give her phone. *Looking at him*

Ritesh:*yelling* Thanu...... That's none of your business...okay? Go inside....

Thanu scared seeing his behaviour. She went to her room.

Ritika: *yelling while crying* why are you scolding her....?

Ritesh: she is my sister.....I know how to behave with her..... I don't want your class ....*rudely*

Ritika started crying heavily.

Ritika : Why are you doing this to me Mr..... It's better if you would have killed me....*crying heavily*

Ritesh: How can I do that.....I want to see your brother crying for his sister. *Smirking evilly*

Ritika: You are really a devil Mr. Malhotra.....

Ritesh: Oh thanks for your compliment..... I'm gladly accepting it...😏

Ritika : I'm pleading to you...... please give my phone.....I only want those pictures in my phone. Those old pictures of my parents and family members .....

Her words provoked him....He took the phone from his pocket and thrown down and it broke into pieces....

Ritika ran from there crying. She entered into room and closed the door with a thud. She sat on the floor and cried heavily.......

______________________

How was the chapter guys....

Hope you all liked it.....

Kindly vote and comment 💕🙏

Yours lovingly
Vasudevini Subhadra 💕💕