Chapter 4

I would like to thank Double-O-Nothing13 for being my first supporter. Thank you so much!

Snake slowly opened his eyes, He had a splitting headache. Around him Wolf, Fox, and Eagle were slowly waking up themselves. "Ugg... what happened" Eagle asked. "I don't know the last thing I remember is fixing up Fox's wrist while Cub was freaking out" Snake answered. "Wait where is Cub?" Wolf cried out looking around. "Cub" "Cub where are you?" "Answer us Cub" K-unit called out. "He's not here" Fox admitted defeated. "Where even is here?" Eagle asked. "I don't know.. " Wolf said taking in their surroundings. They were all bound to the wall with handcuffs. They were clearly in some kind of holding cell. The walls were cement, there were no windows, and the door was solid steel with a barred window in the top. They couldn't hear anything outside of their holding cell.

Meanwhile in another room only 30 feet away Alex was just waking up. Unlike K-unit Alex wasn't handcuffed to the wall, no Alex what hanging 3 feet off the floor suspended by heavy metal chains around his wrists. His feet were cuffed to the floor. Alex was rendered completely immobile. Raising his head Alex expertly took in his surroundings the walls were pure cement, no windows or mirrors, and a reinforced steel door. He recognized the model of the room, classic Scorpia interrogation/torture room. Alex sighed he knew what was coming, he had been in this situation too many times. He just hoped he wouldn't be here long or that at the very least K-unit would survive. Suddenly the heavy metal door swung open and in walked three Scorpia agents followed by none other than General Grey, one of the highest torturer in Scorpia second only to Doctor Three. "Well well well if it isn't little agent Rider. Decided to come back, did you miss me?" Grey taunted. "Yeah right like I would want to ever see you again. The last three months were enough." Alex bit back sarcastically. Grey laughed, "Well Alex we don't want information this time. We just want pain, your pain".

Three hours had passed, three hours. Not that Alex could tell, he was struggling to stay conscious. His blood covered the floor dripping off his boots to the ground. Grey had just left being called away on a conference call. Alex knew he couldn't escape but he also knew that he didn't have too. The rest of K-unit was here and that meant the SAS was involved and the SAS cared more about members disappearing than MI6. There would be a task force sent in to retrieve them all Alex had to do was wait.

"Ok B-unit move in" a SAS leader commanded. B-unit moved silently and quickly eliminating hostiles in their path towards K-unit. The door to K-units holding cell burst open. It was B-unit. K-unit was quickly released. "Commander we have K-unit" Bear, the leader of B-unit said over the comms. "No we don't Cub is still missing" Wolf added. "What where is?" Bear asked. "We haven't seen him since we got knocked out" Eagle stated. "Do we even know if he is here?" Fox questioned. "He is here alright he wasn't at the attack sight but if he isn't with you then he must be somewhere else in the building. B-unit spread out and find Cub" Bear commanded. "K-unit we need to get you back to base." he added. "No way we aren't leaving without Cub" Eagle shouted. "We will find Cub but there is nothing you can do here. It's best to get you back to base" Bear explained. "He is right come on K-unit lets go" Wolf admitted. It wasn't long after K-unit left that B-unit kicked down the door to Alex's cell. "Cub" Bear cried out. He rushed to the dangling teens body. "Get him down" he ordered. "Bear" Alex choked out weakly, "don't let them see, please don't let them see". Alex begged before he blacked out from blood loss. See what Bear thought until he was able to lay Cub down on the floor. Cub's back was covered, no completely made up of scars. There were fresh deep cuts from a whip, older whip scars, knife wounds, bullet wounds, and burns. Oh my god what happened to Cub Bear thought before getting to work on Alex, he was B-units team medic as well as their leader.

Alex was rushed to the infirmary as soon as they reached BB. As promised Bear did not let K-unit see Alex until he was bandaged up and conscience. K-unit were waiting as patiently as they could, which was to say not very. Eagle was practically bouncing off the walls, Snake was sitting but muttering to himself, Wolf was pacing, and Fox who appeared to be the calmest was actually freaking out on the inside. As soon as Bear announced Alex was awake and wanted to talk to them K-unit practical sprinted through the door.

Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to post another update.