He stepped back and finally looked at her in the eyes. He looked hurt, betrayed. Tears rushed down his face, or were those just rain drops?

It was hard to tell them apart.

Both of them were soaked to the bone already. "Just tell me what happened."

Her voice was lower, she didn't know what to do.

"I get that the relationship was fake but  I didn't think you'd stoop that low. Did you enjoying fucking around with Kaiser behind my back?"

"What? I didn't fuck around with anyone, Who told you that?"

"Does it matter? I know the truth. You forgot to mention that you two used to be together. Maybe it was your natural instinct to get back to him."

Her fists tightened at his words. She grabbed his collar in anger. "So what If I was with him? That was in the past, And don't you dare accuse me of something I've never done."

She yelled while Rin just stared at her his emotionless eyes. He didn't believe a single word comming out of her mouth.

"It only happened at the camp, And he was the one that kissed me. That was it, Now tell me who told you all that?"

The boy grabbed her wrist and removed it from his collar. His grip was so tight that the girl winced. She tried breaking free but couldn't.

"Let go."

"Or else what, Will your little knight come and save you?" He said with a taunting voice.

Mira slapped him across the face.

His face moved to the side from the impact. Her expression showed only disappointment and anger.

He let go of her wrist and touched his burning left cheek.

The boy regained his posture and looked at her with no emotions. "You mention his name one more time and I'll--"

"Slap me again? Go on, do it, the other side this time." He said turning his face to the left.

She gritted her teeth in anger, her red handprint was visible on his cheek. Even the rain couldn't cool off the stinging feeling.

The brunette looked down, realising what she had done. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to."

"Don't worry, Now I know exactly how  you feel."

She looked up in disappointment at his words. Rin just walked off, he didn't look back, not even once.

Screw this,

I fucking hate this,

God I messed up.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. "What the heck happened?" Kaiser said in a confused tone.

I hate myself

"Mira why are you so quiet?"

Meanwhile at the hotel, Makio and Otoya looked at each other not knowing what to do.

They saw everything that happened with Nina and Rin. "Did you get it on video?" Otoya asked making her nod.

"Do you think what she said is true?" The red head asked, unsure herself.

"Of course not, Mira would never do that. She's obviously lying." The boy replied and looked out the window.

"Rin ran off somewhere, Should we follow him?"

"Something tells me Nina has other things planned. Atleast one of us should stay here." Makio replied making him nod.

"Alright, but I'm confused. What was in that video? I mean it looked like He actually believed it." Otoya said. Darn it, I need get a hold of that phone.

"Don't tell me you wanna steal her phone."

The girl's words made him snap out of his thoughts. He was surprised. "Did you just read my mind?"

"Let's go, there's no time to waste." Makio said and dragged him out of the room.

They ran to the gym to talk to the others but everyone was sitting on the bleachers with Nina standing infront of them.

"Everyone I have an announcment to make."

G R E Y  E Y E S जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें