high school students

( Your Wilbur's best friend you both were super close and were kinda like dating)in high school. He was a very strong person. He would fight and get in trouble rarely but not never. He's caring and you both liked each other. You both did tell each other but due to reasons you were both best friends, You both became friends and got along. He was known as a person who would fight for his loved ones. )
Tw!: Blood, fighting, swearing, bullying!

Introduction!
The 3 main people.

Wilbur!: here's a person who cares for you a lot. Would fight the world for you. :)

Jared(your new boyfriend reference): A bully basically, Wilbur best friend.

Y/n! You!: your Wilbur best friend and girlfriend. You were bullied a lot,  had friends but they would rarely go to school. Wilbur was quite popular as the title "The hottest kid in school" a lot of people had a crush on him. It was true. But he would only pay attention to you. You were harmless but with Wilbur, you were an energetic and confident person

I went to school and saw Jared. (Your new boyfriend reference)

J- Hey bitch. Come here!.

He pulls you to the janitors closet. Locking you in. The bell soon rang and you were stuck in the janitors closet.

Wilburs pov.

I got in class. I saw Jared laughing. Y/n wasn't in class. But she definitely went to school. I sat in my desk and raised my hand.

W- Mr Paul, Y/n isn't here. Did you see her today?.

P- Uh, yeah. I did. She's probably just skipping school. Go find her.

W- Okay sir.

I got up and looked everywhere.i decided to check the janitors closet, I opened the janitors closet. I saw y/n.

W- Y/N!.

I sat down. She was in a corner. Crying.. I saw tears fill her eyes. It shattered my heart.

W- Are you okay?.

I checked her arms. She was okay. Thankfully. I hugged her.

W- Your okay. Shh.. It's fine. Fine.

Y- Wilbur, I don't wanna go to school anymore.

W- I know, I know. It's gonna be alright okay. It's gonna be just fine.. Now. Get up and get cleaned. Okay?. But first tell me who did this.

Y- J-Jared..

I was shocked. Jared? he did this. He was my fucking best friend. How could he. What the fuck. I knew he was bullying someone but I didn't know she was getting bullied by him.

W- Oh.. Get cleaned up okay?. It's almost lunch.

Y- Why aren't you in class?.

W- Mr Paul let me go search for you. Let's get you cleaned up. Dont worry. Everything is gonna be okay.

I got her cleaned up and it was lunch time. I helped her put her bag on her desk. She eventually got happy with my company. Honestly she was so pretty. I loved her. I sat with her during lunch. She was  patiently waiting for me doing her homework while I was eating. She wasn't even a nerd. She was so good looking I dont understand why Jared would even bully her. Jared walked up to us.

J- Wilbur, why the fuck are you with her?

W- What?.

Y- I'm sorry. I'm gonna go.

W- No. Stay, it's fine. Jared you okay?.

J- I am. Are you? This is a girl who likes writing? Thats such a loser thing to do.