❝𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐱➜ 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞...❞

Start from the beginning

────────────────────────

Both boys headed to their seats it was close to where felix sat with wooyoung, only two seats aways from them though. That meant, that Hyunjin can still hear the small giggles and laughs coming from them, a few words to could be heard. He hated it so much. Wanting to ignore it, yet he couldn't escape it. He thought the only way to stop it, is by sleep. And so he did that, he told Han he was gonna sleep for a bit. He laid his head down, closed his eyes and waited for the sleep to hit him. And soon it did. He slept and slept, till he was feeling a hand on his head, ruffling it and patted his back a few times.

His eyes fluttered, a figure was in front of him, he blinked a couple of times, getting rid of the tiredness. He saw Han, looking at him and smiled at him. "Come on...class is over, we have lunch next.." He smiled as he patted his hyungs hair, he stretched his arms out as he groaned a little bit. He stood up and put his things in his bag, heading out with Han. "How come you aren't hanging out with the others?" Hyunjin asked as he looked at Han. In which he only chuckled, "I haven't seen them yet, I will at lunch. Is that alright?" He looked over at his hyung, in which he nodded and smiled at him. "Sure I don't mind, plus I won't be there at lunch, I got things to do anyway." They both reached the cafeteria, Hyunjin dropped Han with his friends, waving at them with a small smile then leaving them. "*Sighs* what a pain..."

──A few minutes later──

He reached the place he needed to be. His home, he really didn't want to here, not right now. He entered his home. "I'm here!" He yelled out as he walked further into the house and entering a room. "Glad you came son. I was thinking you weren't gonna come." He rolled his eyes, god his father was a jerk to him. "I had to, I had no Fucking. Choice. Did I? Plus I had to leave jisung just to come here!?" He glared at his father, who rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Oh please! Forget about him, worry about yourself, leave jisung alone. He's not that important!" He yelled, looking at hyunjin, who was fuming with anger. "Oh yea!? Then you try and see how it is to be in his life style!? For God sakes father! He has no one to care for him, his mother is gone! His father lives overseas!! I have to help him out! No one else wants to!" He yelled again as he looked at his father. "What do you want anyways?! You already got me a headache..!" He waited for his father to respond, yet it felt like an eternity, just to see what his father wanted.

"You're doing well without talking to felix, I think you can talk with him again. But! I don't. Want. My. Son. To make a fool out of me? You hear me?! I don't want people to think that the! Hwang has a son who is gay! You hear me!?" His father told him with a stern voice. "You basically didn't change anything?! How can I talk with him without being gay!? I kinda hate the fact that I am related to you! Out of all, I had to be stuck with a terrible father!" Hyunjin slammed the door shut as he left the room and walked off. He was fuming with anger, tears were threatening to fall out of his eyes. He wiped them away, yet they still came back to his eyes. 'Can talk with him but don't act gay!? The fuck is wrong with him?!' Hyunjin thought as he went back to the college campus.

He was lucky that his tears were gone, reaching the campus he was met with him...damn bad timing huh? Now he has to avoid him, even if he got the chance, it still doesn't convince him, something feels off and he knows what it is. 'Just ignore him...that's all. Ignore him Hyunjin...' he thought to himself as he kept his head down, ignoring the fact that felix was there, hearing his voice and his other friends too. It was hard trying to not look up and look at him. Yet! He succeeded, he entered the building and headed towards the cafeteria where jisung and his friends were at. Meeting them with a small smile. Forgetting all the problems and thoughts he was thinking and having.