Stelle: 

-Phone-

Yeah, she had to send that 'cause why not. Anyways, since she knows where she's gonna meet up with Himeko and Kira, Stelle stood up and went her way to the platform.

-Linebreak-

"Huge..." Stelle muttered as she is awed at how huge the interior of the Archangel is. She was a little lost at first, but a green bird managed to guide her through the ship until she arrived at the hangar area. Then she spotted Himeko, "Huh... Himeko?"

"Oh." Himeko turned around to see Stelle, "You're awake. I had March and Dan Heng stay by the Express to keep an eye on things."

"What about Kira?" Stelle asked.

"Oh, he'll be here right about...now." Himeko said as she and Stelle heard and felt what seems like a stomp from a giant.

The stomping stopped as the huge doors in front of them opened to reveal... the Strike. Or rather the GAT-X105/PH Strike. Its appearance remained the same, except for a few differences. Instead of amber-yellow eyes, it's emerald green, the old shoulder pads were replaced with new shoulder pads with thrusters for side-to-side dodging (105 Dagger Shoulders to be specific, but they're white with some yellow patches and red thrusters.), and some noticeable silver plates scattered across its body (Reference the PG Perfect Strike.).

"Ah

"Ah. Stelle's awake." The voice of Kira Yamato echoed out from the Strike.

"Huge..." Stelle muttered with her eyes widening.

"Yeah!" Himeko yelled out while Stelle had to cover her ears., "And you better park the Strike! Herta's coming!"

"I-I will!" Then the Strike turned around to place the Strike at its base.

"Is this gonna be a common occurrence in our journey?" Stelle asked.

"No, I don't think so." Himeko replied, "As far as I know, Kira's gonna leave the Strike here."

"Then what's the point of upgrading that thing anyway?"

Then the sound of the PS Armor's hissing was heard as the Strike's colors turned gray.