Infiltration of the Antimatter Legion Part 1

"I'm not about to be beaten right here!" Normal Text

"Check out this awesome move!" Bold/Ultimate Text

"This sanctuary... Is but a vision! Break!" Thinking Text

"Rules are made to be broken." Comms/Radio/Audio/Message Text

-Linebreak-

It's been five days since Kira Yamato arrived here in the Amber Era and Herta Space Station. Four days since the Astral Express and Kira found the Archangel. Four days since Kira discovered his element, Electro. Four days since Kira joined the Astral Express. And three days since Herta realized that she's falling for Kira Yamato. Oh, and three days since Herta decided to give some modifications to the Strike. The progress? Well, we'll just see.

Speaking of progress, in Herta's Office we see March, Dan Heng, and Kira. What are they doing? Well, they're using the Simulated Universe, with March and Dan Heng on the computer watching Kira's progress.

"He's getting better." Dan Heng commented with an impressed look.

"Right? It's just been four days and he's getting good at fighting!" March cheered and nodded at Dan Heng as she looked back to her comrade, then back at the computer to continue watching Kira's progress.

Inside the Simulated Universe World 2, we see Kira...with a greatsword/gun hybrid (It's Ramlethal's Greatsword. I suck at descriptions.) 

Anyways, Kira did a backflip to dodge an Automaton Direwolf's slash at him, then a duck from the Grizzly's attack. Kira gave himself some distance from the Automatons before him by sliding back, then an Automaton Spider jumped beside him, ready to self-destruct, but Kira used this chance to swing the Spider toward the Direwolf, who was about to charge at him. Using the flat side of his greatsword, Kira swung his weapon like a baseball bat, with the Spider being used as a baseball, to the Direwolf. The Spider exploded upon impact with the Direwolf, who suddenly broke down, indicating that its shield was now broken.

Using this chance, Kira jumped up in the air, but not before his blade began to charge with purple tachyon, then he did a downward slash that released a purple beam that went directly to the now defenseless Direwolf. Before the Automaton could do anything else, Kira's greatsword opened up to reveal a barrel. A gun barrel. And it's aimed at its face and that's the last thing the Automaton saw.

Kira immediately turned around to see the Grizzly, who began to taunt him while in its Charged State. Kira didn't fall for the taunt, thankfully, as he aimed his weapon at the Grizzly and fired a few more beams at the Grizzly. The Grizzly took the beams like a champ as it roared and jumped to Kira Yamato, with its metallic fist now prepared for a punch.

Kira saw what the Grizzly's about to do as he used the flat side of his weapon as a shield to block the punch. But it didn't make it any better when the Grizzly's thrusters were activated to falter Kira's defense.

"Damn it...!" Kira cursed, now having difficulty holding his guard on, "I'm not about to be beaten right here!" Activating SEED mode for greater power, Kira broke off his defense while also sliding back to evade the Grizzly's punch. The Grizzly's punch hit the ground which made a powerful shockwave, with Kira stabbing his greatsword on the ground for support. 

Once the shockwave ended, Kira unstabbed his weapon and prepared a stance as he charged at the Grizzly. Now in front of the Grizzly, Kira did a huge N-shaped slash first, then followed by an X, which paused the Grizzly from whatever it was doing to counter or defend itself. Once that's done, Kira's blade opened once again and aimed it at the Grizzly. Without a second thought or hesitation, Kira fired a purple beam that finally defeated his foe.