3 red heads

Welcome to another part of me and my dear husband before this starts this is a 2 year time skip and please forgive me but I'll kinda treat this story like one shots I guess.

Narrators pov

Giyu, Tanjiro and Giichi were a loving family and had decided to expand thier family so giyu and tanjiro had decided to have children.... but little did they know it was 2 children not one but two.

Tanjiros pov

It had been a week since I took my newborn children home at first I thought I was expecting only 1 child not two but thank goodness i had thought about two similar names if it was a girl or boy so the boy's name was Tanjuro and the Girl's name was Tsutako they were both two red heads with ocean eyes like giyu and Giichi was currently two and he enjoyed observing his new siblings in delight since now he would have someone to play or to share with and giyu had become attached to our 2 newborns and of course I was happy he felt the same way about our children I mean I was happy to now be a family of 5 in 2 years I guess but now it would kinda be a hand full taking care of two newborns and a toddler.

Narrators pov

Tanjiro was currently tired of tiring to get the two red heads to sleep and had put them each in thier cribs even thought they liked sticking together like two peas in a pod like it had been since day one of course and had heard keys shaking and he knew it was his beloved and of course he had greeted his husband after a long day of work in a tired voice after taking care of thier 3 children and Giyu had given tanjiro a sweet kiss on the cheek which made the crimson eyed blush and smile at his husband until he heard the two twins crying since they were separated which both displeased and Giyu had told tanjiro that he would go and that he could wait for him in thier bed so they could go to sleep together so of course he had listened to his beloved husband.

Giyus pov

Of course I had gone to my one week old children's bedroom and carried both of them and had sat in the rocking chair in the room and had tried to get both to sleep and what had seemed a eternity they both had finally gone to sleep so i gently put them both in the same crib and put on a small blanket and kissed both of them in the forehead and had said goodnight my little sunshines and so I had gone to take a nice warm shower and put on my pajamas and had gone my bedroom to see tanjiro now sleeping so I kissed him on the cheek and said goodnight darling you did great taking care of them in a gentle yet soothing voice.

Thank you for reading This chapter of me and my husband!!!!!

Words 521