1

One Year.

It has been One year.

One Year since I cut all cords with Harry. Also it will officially be one year of me living in Sydney Australia. Darcy is now 5 and as lively as ever. She cannot sit still. She is loud crazy and yet the only thing to keep me sane.

Her hair is curlier than ever and her eyes as green as jade. Whenever I see her I see him. When I see him a world full of pain overcomes me. The betrayal the breaking of my heart.

I wonder how he is somedays. Just lay away wondering what he is up to. Is he still heartbroken like I am. Does he still think about me. Does he regret what he did.

I beat myself up for it, I know i shouldn't, but I can't help myself. Was I not good enough, pretty enough? Is that why he cheated on me with that gorgeous girl because I wasn't enough to satisfy him.

I have tried to move on, practically forced myself. The past just makes everything harder.

Things have been so different in Australia. I met someone, he isn't Harry. His name is Luke and we have been dating for 5 months now. Darcy adores him as well as I. I am not completely sure how it happened, but it did.

I was so flustered so closed, and heartbroken. I created these walls that surrounded me from everyone. Then Luke came and he was someone to talk to. Someone who cared and someone who liked Darcy.

Ever since I came to Australia I took up something new; Writing. I just wrote anything I possibly could. Stories about everything I wanted yet couldn't have. I wrote about my mothers cancer story.

How living with a mother who died from cancer and how I felt. All my pain and anxiety. Everything that I cried about and thought about in those pages. It became a hit and things became flowing.

I wrote about me and Harrys story. A short story to be exact. The pain i felt when he left once, then the pain I felt when I left. The love that we had. The connection. Then all of a sudden it just vanished. Leaving me wondering if I will ever feel what I felt.

"Mom." A soft delicate voice called me as I saw Darcy scrambled into the room. She had paint covering her cheek as she screamed. Loud footsteps trailed behind her. Luke comes running in a paint brush in his hand chasing Darcy around the room.

"What are you two crazy kids up to" The smile evident on my face.

"Luke painted my nose" Darcy pointed towards her nose as luke held a goofy grin. I shook my head back and forth observing them in this playful state. You would be surprised how often it occurs.

"Luke can you refrain yourself from painting my daughter, her messes are my messes."

"Maybe I can, but what is in it for me if I follow your rules" He began walking towards me with a smug yet playful grin. His feet slide across the room as I stood still with my arms crossed firmly. I pursed my lips once his face was nearly touching mine.

"I'm not sure do it and you will find out."

He nodded his head while his eyes bore into mine. His finger went under my chin and tipped it to meet his eyes. His thumb rubbed my jawline as he ducked his head down. Our lips met in a sweet kiss.

The kiss was just sweet. Harry's and I was different. It had emotion passion, and I would alway get these butterflies in the pit on my stomach. Even though everything isn't there it doesn't mean I don't appreciate anything. I pull away and muster a small smile.

"Alright you trouble maker go clean up while I make dinner" He gives me a toothy grin as I turn him around and push his back towards the door. He sticks his heel into the ground making it hard for me to move him.

"Alright captain" He sent me a wink before waltzing out of he room. I giggle lightly to myself as I find my way to the kitchen and pull out pots and pans to make dinner for my new family.

Harrys POV

"Thank you London goodnight" Niall shouted into the microphone. The crowed was great tonight. Everyone let out a roar of cheering as me and the boys make our way off the stage. I run towards the exit as the screams fade away.

"Great show mate" Liam came up behind me and patted my back. I turned around and shook my hair to the side.

"Thanks mate" I grabbed a towel and began to wipe the sweat the covered my face off. I was hot because it was so bloody hot in the arena. Liam gave me a friendly smile before walking back to his dressing room. I grabbed a bottle of water and swallowed all of the remains.

Once it was empty I threw it in the bin. I rake a hand through my hair as I opened my phone to see what was going on. I pang in my chest went off as I saw my lock screen that I refuse to change.

Tiffany stood there with Darcy in her arms being fucking cute like she always is. Her blond hair flowing down her back as my baby girl propped on her hip. Tiffany's sea blue orbs meet with Darcys eyes which happen to be identical to mine They both have large grins on their face as they laugh about who knows what.

I haden't even noticed the frown on my face. They were both so gorgeous and amazing and I had lost them over a drunken mistake. I think about Tiffany and Darcy everyday.

I miss Tiffany so much. Our playful banters and the nights where we would just lay in bed and enjoy each others presence. How she always took the right side of the bed and I the left.

The right side of the bed has been cold for one straight year. I wonder if her left side of the bed is empty or filled. My heart clenches at the though of another man filling my place in Tiffany and Darcy's life. I quickly shut my phone off so the picture is out of sight.

My world has never been the same, nobody was like Tiffany. Once you find the one everything else in comparison can fit the hole they created. I crave one thing and thats Tiffany and it always will be her.

Fuck.

I have a Tiffany sized hole in my heart.

I wonder how Darcy is. If she remembers me. If she has grown and if she hates me. I wonder where they are. I called Gemma and Mum about a thousand times only to hear the answer 'I haven't even heard from here'

She was gone and it was all my fault. I don't even know where she is and how she is. Thats what hurts the most.

"Great show tonight Harry, smashing as always. Pack up because were heading to Sydney Australia for the next show. Its going to be a long plane ride" Mike our manager spoke as I looked up from my phone.

my head clouded with endless thought.

"Alright" I replied as I looked up at the ceiling. Sydney huh?

_______________________

OK OK so here is the new book. I am soooo sorry for the shitty quality of this chapter and how short it is. I am trying to make this book sound proper . But i hope you liked the first and like the second the same maybe even more idk.

All I know is that I am editing the old book, and working on this.

I also have two more books One called Knock out which is basically about Harry styles being a famous boxer and Kayla Hills, a shy anxious publisher interviewing him for their magazine. They meet and have a bit of a tangle and they hate each other, pure hatred, but hate turns into love eh?

The next is Infatuated a shy innocent college girl which meets bad frat boy Harry cliche I know, but eh I wanted to write it. So check it out if you like my style thanks!!!

-Kjonseyy