They raised an eyebrow at the kwami. "Why didn't you say anything to me or cat noir?"

"Tikki always promised that she would tell the owners but I guess she forgot."

[reader] sighed. 'We're screwed'

text sent:
[reader]: meet me at the park.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Adrien's home.

Nathalie is waiting for Adrien in the dining area.

Nathalie looked around. "Hmm, what's he doing?" The clock chimed once, she looked for Adrien in his room but doesn't find him. "Adrien?"

Gabriel was near the staircase and entrance of the home, Nathalie and Adrien's bodyguard stand side by side as Gabriel is not pleased. "You didn't see him leave? If anything has happened to my son, you'll be held responsible!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Streets of Paris.

Adrien was running to school and away from his father.

Plagg looked at Adrien so confused. "You're such a strange kid. Who would wanna be at school when he can stay at home all day?"

Adrien cut him off. "You don't get it, Plagg. I've had enough of being shut up at home by my dad. I want to meet people and make friends! Go to a normal school like everyone else!"

Plagg sighed. "Uhhh, I think I'm feeling weak..."

"You know what's strange?" Adrien stopped running and unhooked his bag and grabs a wedge of Camembert. "The fact that all you eat is this disgusting, rotten-smelling Camembert cheese, and then I have to smell like it 24/7. That's strange." He was clearly disgusted with Plagg and his behavior.

Plagg ate the cheese whole. "If you wanna be able to transform into a superhero, then stinky cheese is the deal, my friend!" Adrien continued on his way to school.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Collège Françoise Dupont.

Alya and Marinette were having a discussion about the Ladyblog.

"Ladyblog," She handed Marinette her phone. "bringing you all the latest news about the coolest superhero, Ladybug! How awesome is that?!" She took her phone back. "Check out the number of views since I posted the video!"

Marinette got back to being sad. "But why do you trust Ladybug so much? All these stone beings..."

Alya got confident. "She's gonna handle 'em."

"But what if she's not really cut out to be a superhero even though everyone thinks she is?" Marinette was clearly disappointed in her ability as a ladybug.

"What are you talking about, girl? Oh, wait." She came to a realization. "I know what this is about." Marinette was flustered and scared of what Alya is about to say. "You're scared, but don't be! I've seen her with my own two eyes, girl! Ladybug is a true superheroine! She's going to protect us all! I believe in her."

Marinette looked down at her purse and got filled with confidence, as she walks with Alya, she notices a group gathered around Ivan.

"So you really don't remember anything?" Alix asked Ivan.

Juleka looked at him happily. "You were totally going ballistic. It was so cool!"