Ep-9 ( Flirty Taehyung)

Start from the beginning

But when she realised what she had been thinking, she sat on her bed."wait wait! What the hell just I am thinking. Did I really wanted something to happen. Did I really want that he would....Aish!no no no. Why I am thinking like a pervert? Gosh yn!stop it ,might be he was just teasing me."she said to herself. "But what I had saw in his eyes? What was that? It was showing something else.something which I had never felt before in his eyes and in his touch.was it love?" She again questioned herself.

Her mind started to get clouded with lots of questions Whom answers she wanted to know."yn! Stop thinking too much. Just relax yourself and sleep. Stop thinking too much about these things which are nothing but just a mystery or misunderstanding Which doesn't have any answer or clearification." She took a deep breath and layed back on her bed back covering herself with duvet and drifted into the sleep trying to get rid of these stupid questions.

Taehyung's room:

Well she left him in the middle of the chat. He really wanted to know what she was thinking actually. He chuckled a bit at her cuteness and sillyness. He just wanted to see her face right now because he know that she would have been blushing turning into a red tomato. He turn off my phone, putting it on night stand as he know that she is not gonna reply him now even if she is not sleeping yet.he laid on the bed while thinking about the park incident, an unknown smile crept on his face.

"Well if she wouldn't have ruined my mood then I bet something might have happened".he cursed with a sad pout and turned on the the other side of the bed "but I think it's not right. I have to control my feelings. she must be thinking of me as a pervert. First I have to confess to her.wait a bit yn! soon I will confess my feelings to you." He said to himself with an unknown smile which formed on his face just by the thought of it and then he drifted in his dream land while thinking about the love of his life.

Two weeks later:
In the cafeteria (university)
Author Pov:

Yn and Dazy were sitting in the cafeteria while having their lunch with a bit chit chat

Yn and Dazy were sitting in the cafeteria while having their lunch with a bit chit chat. Jk came towards them and asked.

Jk: hey girls! What's up? Can I join you both?

Dazy:Hai jungkook! offcource.

Yn:yeah sure kook.no need to ask.(she said while offering him the seat beside her)

Jk: Thanks ynie!(he said while showing his bunny teeth and sat beside yn)

Yn: by the way! How was your exam today?

Jk: quite good enough and yours?

Yn: mine also but I was confused about mcq no 10 and 12. They were quite tricky.