•32•

We started making our way to my favorite place to eat breakfast. After a bit we order and everything was good my amazing, we were all talking enjoying each other's company. I missed a lot when I moved away but I'm so happy I got to move back. "Ok here's your food" the waiter said setting our food down i front of us. We all ate and talked about the most random things. And that's when Imogen texted me. It was something concerning Harry.

Imogen

Harrys being weird!!

Wdym weird?

I mean he's like talking about you like 'oh I loved y/no' and stuff

Wtf

Yea idk

Ok well I'm out with some friends just keep me updated

Of course love ya

Love you

After everyone was done eating we made our way to the mall. We were just going to be walking around and go into a few shops. I found one shop and didn't find anything though but when we went into one of the stores that the boys had found I saw a really nice hoodie and I bought it while the boys on the other hand had gotten bags galore from each store. After about two hours we walked out and saw Tommy's Mum "oh hey" Tommy said, his mum had an expression of concern on her face. "Goodness" she laughed "put your bags in the car so you don't have to walk around with them" Tommy nodded and they walked closer to her car and she unlocked it. They sat there bags in the car and Tommy grabbed my bag and put it in for me "thank you Mum" he smiled "your welcome see you later" she smiled and continued driving to go park.

"Ok now lunch?" Tommy asked and me and Tubbo both nodded. Tubbos favorite place to eat around here was really close to the arcade. So we made our way to the place. I grabbed my phone out of my bag because someone texted me and it was Imogen texting me again about Harry

Imogen

Girl I think harry has a crush on you or something

Tf

😭

Why tf do you say that?

Because he lost your number and then called me and asked me for it again, so he's definitely into you or sum

Ok yep sure

Good luck with him

Mhm

He definitely likes you y/n

Ok just keep me updated?

Of course

"Who you textin??" Tommy said looking at my phone from over my shoulder "just Imogen" he nodded after a b it of walking Tommy and Tubbo turned "We're here" Tubbo said. It was a nice small place and I know I've been here a bunch of times with Tommy, Addie and a few other people.

We got seated and the waiter took our drink orders and walked away. "So you guys ready to go to the arcade and beach?" Tubbo said "yea of course" Tommy says in a duh tone. The waiter came back over with our drinks and then he asked if we were ready to order. After everyone ordered we started to talk about the stream they were going to do tonight. "Your jointing is right y/n" Tubbo says looking from Tommy to me, I wasn't paying that much attention to what they were planing on doing but I nodded my head "Yea sure if you want me to" Tommy violently shock his head yes "Yea join us we would have a lot of fun and everyone loves you!" Tommy said looking to me.

"Yea sure I'll join then" I laughed a little. They started to discuss more on what they were going to do but I zoned out until a group of girls came up to where we were sat. "Omg Tommyinnit!" One girl spoke grabbing her phone from her back pocket. "omg and Tubbo" one of the others said. I started to laugh a little at the girls. "Tommy nodded saying hi and Tubbo also said hi to the four girls.

"Can we get a picture with the two of you?" One of the other girls asked "Uhm yea sure" Tommy and Tubbo stood up and the one girl put her arm out for the selfie and then took it "Thank you so much!" The girl spook again "Yea" the girls were very excited I just couldn't stop laughing to myself. Then I got a call and I stood up "I'll be right back" I said to Tommy and Tubbo then walked away. I went to the bathroom and there was no one in there. I answered the phone and stood by the sink looking at the way my hair was.

"Hey!" Addie said "Hey" I smiled "I've missed you so much I heard you moved back" she said "I've also missed you I was going to surprise you but I guess you already know" I heard her laugh a little "Yea well I was wondering if you wanted to hangout tomorrow after school?" I thought for a second "Yea ofcourse" the door to the bathroom opened "Well I have got to go I'll talk to you later" she said bye and I hung up then walking out of the bathroom. I saw the waiter setting our food down so I walked a little faster to the table. It "There you are" Tommy said the waiter walked off "Yea sorry Addie called" he nodded.