Is this the end of our friendship {7}

Y/N pov

As I was jumping around I tripped and fell onto my bed onto Tommy Addie started laughing me and Tommy just looked deeply at each other. I started turning pink I got up and ran to my bathroom.
'Ugh he's my best friend' I thought to myself I walked out of my bathroom to see one person. Addie "where did Tommy go?" I started looking around "He said he would be right back" I then ran downstairs. And opened the door that just got closed "Hey Y/N, why are you following me?" Tommy said turning to me. "Just wanted to say sorry and are you staying the night?" I said trying not to lose my balance. "Oh its fine and no sorry I'm busy streaming but remember we're hanging out tomorrow!" Tommy said walking across the street into his house. I just noded and went in side disappointed. I walked upstairs to see Addie in her pj's and laying on my bed "I'm going to change!" I said going into my closet grabbed some black leggins and a Pink and Yellow top. After I changed I walked out and sat on my bed with Addie "What we watching?" She looked at me starting to laugh I started laughing with her there was no reason it was just funny. About 2 minutes of laughter we picked a movie, we decided to pause the movie and run down stairs.

We were down in the kitchen making some popcorn I looked at my phone and ordered some food I ordered McDonald's for us we saw someone drive pass and honk and we looked and it was Tommy's mother pulling into her drive way.

20 minutes.

Addie heared someone knock so she ran to the door and grabbed the food. I grabbed a few napkins and the popcorn. Walking upstairs I heared something play. It was my ringtone so I hurried up and sat down the stuff. I looked it was my mother.

"Hello Y/N" my mother said " Uh hello mother, did you need something?" I looked confused at Addie walking to my mini fridge grabbing two cokes and walking to my bed and sitting down "I want you to tell your sister happy birthday understand?!" She said mad, 'what did I do?' "Yes mom talk to you later bye" i was disappointed but it's ok

"You ok?" Addie looked confused I noded and texted my sister Happy birthday then unpaused the movie. The rest of the night we laughed and then went to bed around 1:40. But before I went to bed I texted Tommy goodnight and see him tomorrow

{The next morning}