Chapter 2: Welcome to Teufort

Driller walked down a hallway along with spy and there were a few doors with logos on them, Spy showed Driller a room with a single bed. "This will be your room, at 5:30 we will all have diner."Spy said, "Thankes spy." Driller said. Spy walked away and Driller examined the room and thought about who it was originally for, Driller thought it was a room for hostages or something like that.

Khloe (aka the Driller) took out her weapons and looked at them. Driller didn't really know what to do next so she decided to walk outside her room and converse with the other red mercenaries, Driller walked to the room with the most noise.

Scouts P.O.V
" Maybe this kid was sent from Mann co. Like the others say, should I tell miss Pauling? Nah, I'll talk to miss Pauling later and ask 'er."

Driller walked into a room and saw a few men in red and one man in a gas mask walked toward her and took out his hand for a high five, the man seemed to be talking but she couldn't comprehend what he was saying due to the gas mask. Driller gave the man in the gas mask a smile and a high five and the man clapped his hands, it was obvious to Driller that the man in the gas mask had a child like demeanour and she thought it felt good to know how people act so she can understand them as a person more.

The man in a gas mask walked to a red couch where there was another man sleeping with a few beer bottles beside him, the man in the gas mask picked up a doll and a unicorn plushy that was on the other side of the couch. The man in the gas mask walked back to where Driller was and put out the two toys so Driller could chose one, Driller chose the doll that was meant to look like a person. " You want to play with toys?" Driller asked, the man in the gas masked nodded his head up and down. Despite being a child, Driller didn't like playing with toys and didn't really have an imagination.

Driller didn't really care though and just decided to play toys with the man in the gas because she wanted to be on everyone's good side, earlier Spy introduced most of the men in red to Driller so she knew the names of some people but the the man in the gas mask. " Hey, what was your name again?" Driller asked the man in the gas mask. The man talked and said something and although it was hard to understand what he said, Driller still understood what he said which was Pyro.

Driller started using as much as imagination as she could find within her while playing toys with Pyro, when they were done playing toys Driller decided to talk to the friendliest looking person there who didn't look busy so she wouldn't bother anyone who was. Sadly everyone looked busy so it was difficult to chose who to talk to but there was one man who walked up to the bench Driller was sitting on, " Yo what's up." The man said, " oh, hi scout." Driller said. Driller remembered that Spy said his name scouts name when she first met the mercenaries.

"So uhh, how are ya." Scout asked, scout wasn't usually talkative with people he didn't know but he thought about practicing on socializing sense he wanted to learn how to talk to miss Pauling without getting nervous.

" I'm good, how about you." Driller asked, " I'm doing good, just got done exercising and I'm probably gonna play some video games later." Scout said. "You like playing video games?" Driller asked scout, " yea why." "I love video games." Driller said. "Well you wanna play some video games after dinner." Scout asked Driller, "Sure why not." Driller was happy that she was getting along with some of the mercenaries even though she really only met three, she thought that her new life as a red team mercenary was going to be good.