Chapter Ten: The Perfect Day

Khloe awoke from a peaceful slumber, it was a perfect morning. The sun was shining through the window, and the rooms walls were a light hue due to the curtain. Driller ( A.K.A Khloe) stood up and walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth, after that Driller changed into clean clothes that she thought looked good and brushed her Black hair. Driller walked to the main room where the other RED mercenaries were at, everyone looked good and they were in snazzy clothing. Scout was wearing a red sweater vest and a white undershirt, Pyro wore a fire helmet and looked like he wore a suit.

Medic wore a nice dress shirt with a red vest and tie, that's most likely what he wore under his Medic jacket. Demoman wore a pirate hat with a grey and red sweater, there wasn't enough time to admire everyone's good looking clothes because Driller didn't want to just stand there. " Hey Scout, hey Pyro." Driller said, Pyro clapped his hands happily as a way of greeting Driller.

" 'Ey there kid, today's a chill day so we got nothin, to do." Scout said, " I'ma be back, just gotta get something." Driller said running to her room, Driller grabbed her book and a pencil, Driller went back to the other mercs and she drew all of them doing what they were currently doing. Driller liked her drawing so far but the eyes didn't look good to her and she didn't like the line art, other than that it was good.

Driller showed Pyro and Scout the drawing and they seemed to like it, Driller then showed most of the other mercenaries who weren't busy the drawing. Some of the mercenaries played games like monopoly but it didn't last long because Soldier flipped the table everytime he lost, so most of the mercenaries did arm wrestling. Spy played poker with Medic and Engineer, Driller did a drawing contest with Spy, Pyro and Demo but Demo was sleeping so he didn't really draw much but a line on the paper.

The Veterinarian and the Fisher dissed each other as a joke, that's just how the British brothers played around. Driller laughed at what they said to each other, " you are a twat and mum doesn't love ya." The veterinarian said, " oh shat ap, your teef are dirtier than the toilet pipes, that be kinda sad innit." The fisher said. The brothers both laughed after dissing each other and Driller giggled quietly.

Driller was happy with the mercenaries and she didn't want to leave, Driller mostly watched cartoons with Pyro for most of the day. It was dinner time and Scout bought chicken, everyone ate and after dinner Driller looked at everyone and how happy they were. The Chemist talked to Engineer, the veterinarian and Fisher had a conversation with Demoman and Scout, Sniper talked to Spy and Soldier talked to Heavy and Medic about the American revolution but Heavy and Medic weren't very interested.

Pyro sat next to Driller near the window to see the sun, the sky was orange, Driller loved the color. Life at the red base wasn't all that bad, everyone might kill people but they are all really cool and nice, Driller held balloonicorn. Although Driller had no imagination, she would try to muster up as much imagination as she could so she could play toys with Pyro.

Miss Pauling then opened the door to the room full of RED mercenaries, " Miss Pauling, I didn't expect you to come so early." Scout said with a smile, " yea well, I have tons of things to do and I came here to give the kid a RED uniform sense she is now technically the 10th class." Miss Pauling looked around the room and looked appalled, " what are these other people doing in the base." Miss Pauling asked Scout. She was referring to the ' New recruits' . " Oh their uhh, training to become mercenaries." Scout responded.

Miss Pauling put her hand on her head and said " you guys can't just expect to bring new mercenaries here and get away with it. " The new ' mercenaries' would help, that's why the red mercenaries Didn't mind new recruits.

" You know what, I will just ignore it. The administrator obviously doesn't care because their are cameras everywhere here so, forget it." Miss Pauling said in frustration. Miss Pauling handed a RED uniform to Driller and walked away, Driller walked to the bathroom to change into her new clothes, they looked new and different from the other's clothes.

Driller put on a striped red and black dress with short sleeves, a black undershirt and a drill logo on it, she also kept her utility belt and boots.

Driller spun around to look at her dress and thought it looked nice, the outfit was perfect for the heat and when drilling.

Driller walked out of the bathroom and went to talk to Pyro, " hey Pyro, check it out, I got a new uniform." Driller said, Pyro clapped his hands and started talking. Driller had been memorizing the way Pyro talked and understood what he said, Driller put on a cartoon for Pyro and her to watch.

Miss Pauling walked back in to the room again, " oh and another thing, Saxton Hale found some more Australium in Africa thankes to those big drills." Miss Pauling said. " Does that mean we're gonna live forever too?" Scout asked, " not just you guys, the higher ups too." Miss Pauling said. " WE'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVEEEER!" Soldier yelled while standing on the table, Driller didn't know anything they were talking about but thought it was amusing. Most of the mercenaries were very happy and made joyful yells in triumph, Driller didn't understand why but liked seeing them happy.