Felix immediately replied, "You're telling me that while I'm driving? That's dangerous!"

Changbin apologized, "I'm sorry, I just really wanted to tell you. Besides, we're on a quiet village road with no other cars around."

Felix argued, "You could've waited until we arrived!"

Changbin explained, "But what if something extraordinary happens there? Then it might seem like I only said it because I felt pressured. By saying it now, you know it's genuinely how I feel."

Felix pretended to grumble, "I hate you."

Changbin teased, "Really? Is that why you're crying? Because you hate me? Let's pull over to the side of the road."

Felix steered the car to the side of the road and stopped.

Changbin instructed, "Come here."

Felix climbed into the passenger seat and settled onto Changbin's lap. Changbin wrapped his arms around him.

Changbin gently asked, "Why are you crying?"

Felix sniffled, "Because I'm happy, you goof."

Changbin smiled, "That's a good reason. Take your time."

They sat together for a while, and Felix eventually whispered, "I love you."

Changbin hugged him even tighter. Felix pulled away and said, "Okay, we should get going. I want to see the sunset there."

Felix climbed back into the driver's seat and started the car. After 10 minutes, they arrived at the house and parked in the garage.

As they got out of the car, Felix requested, "Can you close your eyes? I want to show you the best part first."

Changbin nodded and closed his eyes. Felix took his hand and guided him to the terrace. Felix had asked the house manager to prepare some snacks and champagne for them because he wanted to relax a bit after their road trip and didn't want to spend the sunset time cooking. The manager had done an excellent job, arranging some tapas under cling film and setting them up near the swimming pool. They could dip their feet in the water while enjoying the sea view and the sunset.

Felix led Changbin to the prepared spot and instructed, "Okay, you should sit here on the floor."

Changbin sat down, and Felix added, "And wait for me for a minute, okay? I'll bring something."

Changbin nodded in agreement.

Felix cautioned, "Please don't move. There's some food here, and you might accidentally knock a plate over."

Changbin reassured him, "Okay, I'll sit still and not move."

Felix went to the kitchen and took the champagne from the fridge. He placed it in a basket and returned to Changbin.

Sitting down beside Changbin, Felix announced, "You can open your eyes now."

Changbin opened his eyes, and his breath caught at the incredible view of the sea and swimming pool before him. He noticed a bottle of wine and an assortment of tapas on a tray next to them. And, of course, there was Felix. He took Felix's hand and whispered, "This is absolutely amazing."

Felix beamed, "Right? I'm so happy you like it!"

Changbin gushed, "I love it! Where are we?"

Felix explained, "This is my family's weekend house. I spent a lot of time here during my childhood and I really love this place."

Changbin looked around in awe and said, "It's a really nice place to spend time. Thank you for sharing this special place with me."

Felix responded with a warm smile, "Are you kidding? I love showing this place to you. I wish we could come here more often. It's really nice in the summer."

Changbin said, "I didn't know you had a vacation house."

Felix corrected him, "No, no, it's a weekend house. Our vacation house is in Jeju."

Changbin rolled his eyes, "Of course you have a house in Jeju."

Felix, unfazed, continued, "What's with that expression? I wish we could travel there when you have time in the summer."

Changbin hesitated, "I'm not sure. I wanted to see my family this summer."

Felix asked, "Can I go with you?"

Changbin replied, "Can we talk about that later? I want to relax, and I'm still waiting for my champagne."

Felix nodded, opened the bottle, and poured champagne into their glasses. Raising his glass, he announced, "I want to make a toast."

Gazing into Changbin's eyes, Felix continued, "We've spent our first days as a couple, and they've been some of the best days of my life. I love being around you and want to spend as much time with you as possible. But because of that, I might overstep your boundaries. I'm sorry for that. Please stop me if I do something that makes you feel uncomfortable."

Changbin chuckled, "What kind of toast is that?"

Felix playfully retorted, "Oh, shut up. I know you liked it."

Changbin admitted, "I did."

They sipped their champagne and enjoyed each other's company. "This place is amazing. Thank you," Changbin said sincerely.

They sat there for several hours, talking and laughing, until the sun had set and the air grew colder.