Prankster ᵇˣᵇ

Start from the beginning

Licking over his plump lips, he extended his arm out a distance so the camera can see his full face.

Quickly, he skimmed over his intro in his head to make sure he doesn't forget anything and have to do many retakes.

"Ight." He mumbled, before pressing a button starting the recording.

"YouTube! What's poppin', man. Aye man, say man. Gon' 'head and like, comment and subscribe before we even get into the video." Jeremiah moved around the room, motioning with his free hand into the camera.

"I'm back wit' another banger, y'all. Ight, so I'm doin' a prank. I got Jazz in the mix, I got Loaded in the mix, I got Amar and Flo in the mix. I been seein' this prank go around, the 'ignoring whoever they prankin' and I wanted to try it so, ima be doin' ignoring the gang prank on all them to see they reaction. Make sure y'all like, comment and subscribe. Longville, keep runnin' ya boy up we almost to 100k. Ight, lemme stop stallin' and get into this prank." And with that, he palmed the camera before cutting the recording.

Mentally thanking himself that there was a camera set up already in the living room in a space they won't usually look, he flicked the light switch off. Heading into his bedroom still aware that he couldn't be loud and ruin the whole prank.

Entering his bedroom, he placed the camera on the foot of his bed. Walking towards his wide body mirror that was placed in the corner of his room; practicing his nonchalant face.

"Ight ight." The YouTuber said to himself,  straightening his face again then heading towards the door.

Exiting the bedroom, he entered the hallway before striding down the hardwood stairs; catching the group of friends attention before they continued what they were already doing.

But for some reason, once he made it down the stairs and walked towards the living room, he still felt a stare bore into his skin.

He didn't bother to look though, too busy trying to seem unfazed as possible.

Plopping down on the rectangular shaped dark blue white tasseled button couch, he pulled his phone out his front pocket immediately going to instagram in attempt to look occupied.

"Wassup, Jlong." Jazz spoke from the other side of the couch with her dog Kash laying beside her while she edited, an AirPod in her ear.

Jeremiah responded in single nod, not even looking up from his phone. Jazz glanced at him, a bit thrown off at his no response ass response before shaking it off to continue editing.

"Weird ass nigga." She uttered lowly.

"Wassup, Jlong. You good?" Amar reached over in his seat to dap him up only to not receive a reply or dap.

Amar was seated on the other matching couch beside Flo, Loaded sitting on the armrest on Flo's end; taking pulls from his vape.

"Yeah, you good nigga?" Flo spoke up, peeping his standoff-ish behavior. He had removed his gaze from off the blunt that he was in the process of rolling up—for the 2nd time.

Some habits just can't be broken. Even for a few days..

"Damn, just gon' leave me hangin'. Shit crazy." Amar laughed him off, dropping his head. Not taking Jlong serious.