"I love you too." I said.

He just held me kissing my face making me laugh.

"Stop I gotta check on the baby monitor." I said pecking his lips before moving.

He smiled and just stared at me.

"Weirdo." I grabbed they monitor to see them just playing and splashing water everywhere.

"King you on wash up duty since I had them today and I'm making they lunches." "Blah blah I got ya baby." He said kissing my forehead then going upstairs. I smiled.

I hope he does right this time if not I can't blame nobody but myself for it.

I cut up they sandwiches and placed them in with some apple sauce, strawberries, fruit snacks, and some chips. I grabbed a capri Sun and added them in the cooler area in the lunch box.

Once I was done I placed em into the fridge.

I heard the front door open. "King?" I asked. "He isn't here?" Jen walked into the kitchen.

"No he is. I thought he went out or some. You okay?" "Yeah I was with a friend." I nodded. "You ate?" "Yeah we had some food."

She looked drained and she wasn't in the clothes from earlier.

"Jenn you okay?"

"Yeah Bella I just need some rest."

I sighed. "Okay. Do you mind if I enroll Javion in school tomorrow?"

"Same as Tay?" I nodded.

"Yeah since I can't find us a home hell probably be here a minute. It'll benefit us both."

"Okay you can come with or I'll take King we'll just need his documents." She nodded. "I'll have em for you in the morning."

"Okay." She walked off.

Man ion know what the fuck they got going but I need to sage my house.

All these negative ass spirits around my baby.

I finished cleaning up behind myself.

I texted Missy to check on how she feeling cause allat walking we did today these babies better slip out.

I walked slowly up the steps. "Double T J!" I called taking about Tavion, Taviona, and Javeion. I laughed a lil bit cause ain't no reason we remixing his name like this.

"Tay room." King called out.

I walked to my baby room and seen he was putting they night clothes on.

"Them stairs taking me out." I sat down rubbing my belly. He laughed. "We gone need a ramp and wheelchair you for next." I laughed and flicked him off.

"Mommy I have fun today." Tay said. I smiled. "I did too." Javeion said. "I enjoyed y'all even more.

Next time we get daddy to take us to Disney world."

They both screamed yay as we laughed.

"You getting them too hype." King said. "So. The night still young. We watching a movie and having a sleepover in my bed tonight." I said.

Tay started dancing and I was rolling.

"Oh lord." He said laughing.
___
Once we got the kids situated in my bed I gave them they sippy cups but i diluted with water so they won't be hyperactive tonight.

King made popcorn which we know they gone kill before we can even start the movie.

"Let us get our pajamas on then we ready." I told them. They was stuffing they faces not even listening. "Bed gone be crumby as fuck." He said.