2 | lone

y/n pov

I woke up and looked at the empty space on the bed and sighed. I didn't know where Hassan was half the the time, he was either out performing or partying. Sure he invited me to go with him sometimes but i would mostly just go to his performances. Everytime i went to one of the parties he was invited too i would feel really left out, he would try his best to help me feel included but it didn't work i was just the odd one out even though i didn't want to be and i tried my best not to.

y/n
donde stas?

hassan 🙈💗
ya voy

y/n
como cuando

I heard the sound of the front door opening and then the sound of someone going up the stairs.
"hola princesa"
Hassan said walking up to me as i was still laying in bed, and i don't know why but i felt a wave of sadness hit me. He noticed and took off his shoes to climb into bed with me,
"qué pasó? porqué estás tan triste?"
"no sé"
"como que no sabes"
he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him laying his head in the crook of my neck, i just layed there not a word coming out of my mouth.
"bebe por favor, habla me"
"i just feel like you don't love me anymore"
i sighed and he sat up, he looked at me confused
"porque dices eso?"
"because you're never home, i never know where you are half the time and i'm just alone. I feel like we're living in two seperate worlds" slow warm tears rolled down my face as i hid my face in my hands letting the sobs come out. Hassan didn't say anything so I started to overthink, he was gonna break up with me, he's been waiting for this moment to happen so he finally had a reason, right?
"de que stas hablando?, you know that i love you and i always will nothing will change that, i try to bring you with me when i go out but i know you don't like to. I'm sorry for not spending as much time with you anymore or for not telling you where i'm going, perdóname te quiero mucho princesa, eres mi vida"
him saying this made me realize how much i missed him and his touch and his presence and i never wanted him to leave me

He grabbed me by my chin to make me look at him
"Te amo mi amor"
he kissed me softly pulling me closer into him as he deepened the kiss. After a couple minutes i pulled away to breathe some air
"te extraño" i said to him
"como me vas a extrañar si estoy aquí contigo?"
"cada día que no te veo, todos estos días te extraño"
"pero ya stoy aquí contigo princesa" he laughed and pulled me into his arms and we just laid there the whole day, enjoying each others presence, hoping that this moment would last forever.

-
sorry this one's rlly short i js wanted to update it cuz it's been like a week 😭