Checking out the Archangel

Start from the beginning

"Hey there, mister! Welcome to the Astral Express!" the rabbit greeted with a wave.

Kira just looked at the rabbit in front of him, his brain stopped working, and the only thing that was in his mind if he is still dreaming. But sadly... he isn't.

Then Himeko and March came into view.

"Ah! Himeko! March! Welcome back!" the rabbit cheered as March just waved at the rabbit and Himeko just smiled.

"We're back Pom-Pom!" March cheered as she knelt at Pom-Pom's level and patted him.

"Yes, we're back." Himeko said as she looked around to see no one, "Oh? Where are Welt and Dan Heng?"

"Dan Heng's in her room, sleeping." Pom-Pom informed, but not before a "Classic Dan Heng" comment was said by March.

"And what about Welt?" Himeko asked until a sliding door was opened to reveal the man himself. Welt Yang coming out with a cup of coffee.

"I'm here, Himeko. I had to get myself some coffee." Welt said as Himeko just gave the male a look with her arms on her hips.

"That better not be my coffee."

"It's my hand-brewed coffee." Welt said as he looked back to Himeko, then at Kira, "So you decided to join us, huh?"

"Not really, Welt-san." March said as the man looked back to her, "We decided to help Kira check out the Archangel?"

Welt raised his brow. He heard about the Archangel from Kira. What does she mean by that?

"What do you mean by "Checking out the Archangel"?" Welt repeated with a raised brow as Himeko took out her phone and showed the picture of the legged ship to him.

"This is the Archangel. Arlan found it a few miles away from the Space Station." Himeko informed Welt, "And since Kira's familiar with it and there's a possibility that his friends are there, we decided to let Kira join us in checking out the ship."

"I see." Welt nodded as he looked back to Kira and gave him a smile and a pat on his shoulder, "Welcome aboard the Astral Express, Kira."

Kira just looked at Welt for a moment, until he nodded to him, "Yeah. Thanks."

"Hello? Hello, hello?" Pom-Pom's voice echoed through the railcar as the people present just looked up, "*Ahem* Attention to all passengers. The Astral Express is preparing for take-off for its next destination. The Archangel. I repeat. The Astral Express is preparing for take-off to the Archangel. Thank you."

Kira couldn't help but look at the windows to see that they are indeed moving until they are now in space. Himeko and Welt then went to their usual spots in the railcar, while March grabbed Kira's arm as she began to pull him.

"Come! Let's meet up with Dan Heng! And after that, I'll give you a tour in the Astral Express while we're waiting for our arrival." March said, not giving Kira a choice but to comply. Which he did as he is now pulled away to start yet another tour. By starting with meeting up with Dan Heng.

Which is where we are now, as March and Kira entered (or barged in) Dan Heng's room, who was meditating.

"Hey, Dan Heng!" March greeted.

"March." Dan Heng sighed as she opened her eyes and looked at the girl... then at Kira, "Kira Yamato."

Kira nodded at Dan Heng.

"I heard we're going to that ship that you told us about." Dan Heng said, "We should be on our guard. Who knows how many years or months that ship was there, and maybe the Anti-Matter Legion is already inside."