Chapter 24 Flirts

Rose was still nervous about how close they were just know and murdered to herself, he is such a flirt.
What did you say,Lucian asked her.
Nothing, she said surprised that he could hear her.
But why does it sound like someone insulting me, hmmmm,he asked mischievously.
I just said you were a flirt,she said finally
Am i?he said as he did not see anything bad in what he said and did .
Have you forgotten what you did to me,he said raising an eyebrow.
What did i do to you,she said dropping the cup of tea she was holding.
  You kissed me on my cheek,and you were still coming closer to me and unbuttoning my shir.......,okay i am sorry pls,she said as she placed her hands on his lips so he won't complete what he wanted to say.
     I will forgive you only on conditions, he said
I will do anything you ask okay,she said as she simply thought it was a task. Lucian smiled evily because the sheep just entered the lion's den,then he walked away.

   Rose remembered that she was late for her exams,she   jumped off the bed and dashed to the bathroom.
That jerk,she said as she came out of the bathroom cursing Lucian in her mind. Rose has always been an hardworking girl so she didn't need any of Lucian's maid...................

At the exam centre, rose just finished her exams for the day and went out of the exam hall tiredly. She pulled her phone out of her bag but it was switched off and it was raining.
Oh shit!!!,this damn phone is dead,and i didn't bring any charger.
     Hi,am Dylan but my friends call me Dy...,a boy walked up to rose.
   Oh hi, am Rose ,nice to meet you.
You look pretty girl,he said nastily
Oh thanks, rose said not likeing the direction of the talk.
   Can i get ya number,he said eyeing her greedily.
Uhmm,if you don't mind,excuse me,she said moving away from him.
   He held her back and then rose knew there was trouble. Get your hands off me,she said gritting her teeth.
  I am not done here,pretty,he said to her but then he received a punch from his left cheek.
Fuck.....who did that,dylan murmured but before he could turn he got another one then he fell and passed out.
   Lucian dragged rose with him and left. Rose was still surprised as to Lucian saving her and held unto him in the car.
   Thank you,thank you,if you hadn't been there,i don't know what would have happened, rose said as she still held him.
   Don't worry i am here for you,lucian said as he cleared his throat because rose held unto him.
  She looked up with her crystal blue eyes and a little mist in her eyes and moved away from him.
   Lucian eyes darkened and nodded to the driver to go ahead with the journey back home.