Chapter 22 Cold man

Reah and Rose chatted continuously for about an hour,befire she got a call from Lucian.
  Lucian:Freshen up cos we are going out and make up artist are on their way.
Rose:I will and what time is it,so i can prepare well.
Lucian:Didn't i tell you makeup artist are on their way?
Rose:Oh!,i didn't mean it that way,i just thought that .........then she got a beep sound from the phone.
   Wow!he hung up on me,who does he think he is to do that,i will have to disgrace him somehow and somewhere cos he just disrespected me,she thought evily.
     The make up artist came in shortly after and started dolling her up. She didn't need a lot of make up because she is a natural beauty.
      The time they finished,it was in the evening and Rose chose to wear a very moderate clothe and decided not to wear the clothe chosen by the cold man

  Rose also wore a matching shoe to fit in the dress.The driver picked up then she set out with him.

  She arrived at the venue but Lucian was yet to come,she sat down angrily and waited but still he didn't come

  She arrived at the venue but Lucian was yet to come,she sat down angrily and waited but still he didn't come. She became angry that Lucian has ditched her and as she was about to stand up,Lucian appeared, he looked at her and sat down then Rose flared up.
     Wait young man,you can't just keep a girl waiting for you and when you arrive you don't say a word of apology.
   I sat here waiting all evening and you came not greeting,apologising or complimenting my looks,are you even human,she said as she raised her voice.
    Lucian watched in amazement at this brave girl tgen he had a smirk on his face.
    Oh wow,so you still won't say a thing,right?. Well i an off and enjoy your date, she said as she stood up.
      Why didn't you wear the dress i chose for you,he asked her.
    Oh wow,is that the only thing you got to say,then she moved closer with a smirk on her face then she came closer to him and said,so i can show off my slit in the gown i wore then she made an attempt to show more of her glowing skin then Lucian stopped her angrily.
She fell across his chest then she started hitting him hard and crying also.
Did you take alcohol when you were here?he asked her .
    Does it even matter if i am drunk or not,all I know is that you are a cold man who is heartless but you are very handsome but extremely.........
    She didn't complete it because she puked all over Lucian. Lucian was happy to have chosen this place fir dinner because he booked the hotel and no one was there.
     He removed his suit which was not his thing cos he was always coordinated. He lifted her skinny body and nade a mental note to deal with the lady who was as already fallen asleep and to feed her with more food.