Y4•+*..More coffee, anyone?

Start from the beginning

"Barty!" said a witch nearby. "They're just kids, they'd never been able to-"

"Where did the mark come from, you four?' said Mr. Weasley quickly.

"Over there," said Hermione, pointing a shaking finger into the woods.

"They shouted an incantation or spell-" Y/N started when she had finally reacted.

"Oh, stood over there, did they?" said Mr. Crouch looking at Hermione and Y/N. "Said an incantation, did they? You both seem very well informed on how the mark was summoned!"

"What?" said Hermione again, looking flabbergasted.

"We- didn't - do - anything!" yelled Y/N, growing impatient at the old man, she gave Hermione a side-hug. "I have ears if you should know and I heard what sounded like a spell or incantation! How else was the dark mark conjured?!"

Mr. Crouch frowned, and decided to ignore Y/N. Instead he looked at the direction Hermione had been pointing at. He turned his head and motioned the wizards to inspect the area.

"Crazy how that man thinks it was us," Y/N whispered. "I mean really."

"I think he's gone mad," said Ron, looking into the woods.

"Hey, thats mine!" said Harry.

"Yours? Is this a confession? You threw it aside after you conjured the mark?" Mr. Crouch started rounding on Harry.

"Mr. Crouch be reasonable," said Mr. Weasley angrily. "Would Harry Potter really conjure the Dark Mark?"

"Er-no of course not.." mumbled Mr. Crouch. "Search the grounds!"

The Quartet looked around, all of them looking shaken up. Mr. Weasley seemed to notice and gently said, "Come on you four," leading them back to the tent.

***

Fred, George and Ginny were already in the tent once Y/N, Harry, Ron and Hermione returned.

Ginny got up and out of her chair as soon as they walked in, and sprinted towards Y/N and Hermione, bringing them into a hug.

"You're alright!" she said.

"I'm so glad you're alright Ginger," said Y/N, caressing her hair.

"Oh Ginny, I'm so glad you're alright!" said Hermione, giving her a sisterly hug.

"We're also alright," said Ron grimly, folding his arms.

"She only has one Hermione and Y/N and six of you," said Y/N, grinning at Ron who huffed.

"Now, don't start offending us Y/N," said Fred, pointing a finger at her.

Y/N shrugged casually.

"How about you guys go to sleep now," said Mr. Weasley calmly. "Now, that were all here you should all be a bit calmer."

Nobody disagreed, not even the twins and everyone scattered around getting ready for bed.

Y/N was one of the last people to walk in and out of the bathroom, she yawned and made her way over to her bunk.

The lights were off and almost everyone was already in bed, she heard a few snores.

"You okay with sleeping alone tonight?" came a voice from beneath Y/N.

Y/N, who was in the process of climbing the stairs to her bunk jumped and sighed. "You seriously have to stop doing that, Harry."

Harry chuckled quietly. "Sorry. But, are you okay with sleeping alone?"

"Not at all," said Y/N.

"Want to come down here?" said Harry, lowering his voice.

Y/N looked around, making sure nobody was eves dropping and nodded.