..Prologue..

"Hey, hey, hey! Careful with my arm, dad!"

"Your arm is not a doll, Y/N. It's not going to get ripped off."

Y/N L/N was the daughter of a wealthy Ravenclaw. She had H/C hair and beautiful E/C she inherited from her mother.

Y/N scoffed. "Easy for you too say, your not the one that's being dragged." She winced. "Ouch- At least give me permission to push my cart with both arms!"

Y/N was pulling her cart from behind her because she couldn't push it directly in front, knocking into people and scowling at her.

"Don't be so sour," her father ruffled her hair and took her cart.

"Hey!" said Y/N, flattening her hair impatiently.

Joseph ignored Y/N's retorts as he kept his head forward, pushing her cart along.

But they finally came to a stop between Platform 9 and 10.

"Here, take your cart back! Just shut up!"

"Thank you!" said Y/N. "You could've done that sooner you know."

Joseph ignored her. "Are you going to ask me how to get onto Platform 9 and 3/4?"

Y/N sighed. "So, how are we going to get on Platform 9 and 3/4?"

"I'm glad you asked!" said Joseph cheerfully.

Platform 9 and 3/4 didn't exist to Y/N until now when she was informed that she had been accepted at Hogwarts, a magical school for witches and wizards.

Y/N looked around the station for some type of door but there was nothing in sight, just Muggles boarding trains.

Joseph checked his watch, he nodded.

"Right, we have just around enough time." he said.

"Out of the way!" a voice yelled.

Y/N jumped and looked around, two twin boy's ran past them, laughing their heads off.

Y/N smiled after them as Joseph chuckled and shook his head.

"Right," he said, putting a hand on Y/N's shoulder. "What your going to do is run straight at the wall —"

"Excuse me?" Y/N raised a brow, she thought she heard something wrong.

"Your going to run at the wall," said Joseph as though it weren't a big deal.

"Er —" Y/N shifted uncomfortably as she looked at the wall before her. "Your absolutely sure?"

Before Joseph could respond a family of five came up a few feet next to them.

"Alright Percy," came a voice. "Go on."

Y/N and Joseph turned to look and saw the family, where the two twin boys who had ran past them earlier were standing within them.

A tall boy with freckles and glasses walked in front of the wall separating Platform 9 and 10 and ran right through it then he disappeared.

Y/N gasped, her eyes widening excitedly.

"No way," the eleven-year-old gaped. "Where'd he go?"

"Your about to find out, go on." said Joseph, smiling encouragingly.

Y/N hesitated, the boy didn't bump into the wall, she'll be fine, but before she could decide she heard bickering.

"Fred you next,"

Y/N saw a plump woman with a kind face, indicating to one of her sons.

"He's not Fred! I am!"

"Honestly woman you call yourself our mother,"