Waiter -: ma'am... He says while Avu looks at him and again denies when the waiter points towards Sid who eyed her to take it and drink it as she hadn't have something from the time they came. Avu smiles at his care and thanks the waiter taking the juice and looks down smiling while Sid smiles at her.

After sometime, few ladies around 50's with a boy around his 25, approached Avu while the others excuses themselves. Sid looks at them with frown and comes lil closer to eavesdrop their conversation.

Aunty's-: hiii dear..

Avu(confusingly)-: umm.. hello..

Aunty2-: avneet kaur.. daughter of sonia nandra.. right..??

Avu-: umm.. jii.. she says and looks at them with frown as she doesn't know them but they knows her and her mom, maybe they had meet her mother in parties and all as this kinda parties are normal for them but not for Avu, it's her first time when she had came in a business party so she's feeling somewhat nervous.

Aunty-: you're so beautiful and sweet beta..

Avu(nervously)-: thank you..

Aunty2-: beta are you married..?? She ask nd avu looks at her confusingly nd then shakes her head in no while the boys gets excited.

Aunty 1-: that's awesome... Dear can you please give us your mother's no...

Aunty 2-: And beta can you please give this envelope and this bio data to your mom... She says while giving her a envelope while Avu was still confused. She looks at them with a frown and was about to ask something when Sid interrupts.

Sid-: Excuse me...!! He interrupted their conversation in a very calm tone gaining their attention as he was getting frustrated by both of their talks and with the boy who was continuous staring Avu while Avu looks at him and an automatic smiles form on her lips seeing him while both the ladies were standing there with muddled expression. Before asking a girl about her parents mobile number, giving her the bio data of a boy and talking to her about her alliance or planning to fix a girl's alliance with a boy, firstly ensure that if she's single or not... Both the ladies looks at eachother confusingly and then at Avu and asks in expression to eachother that what is he talking about while now Avu understands that they both were talking about her marriage and were trying to fix her marriage with their son while Sid continues understanding their expressions which they were exchanging with eachother while Sid continues in his cold and angry tone. I'm talking about the girl with whom you're talking with and trying to fix your son's alliance, she's my soon to be wife... He says as his hand came around Avu's waist while both the ladies and the boy were taken aback by his sudden Act as well as tone. They nods fearfully and apologizes to him.

Aunty 2-: we're really sorry... We just thought that she's single...

Boy-: We're very sorry sir... We will not repeat it again... We're extremely sorry...

Sid-: you should better be... He says while they left and Sid removes his hand from her waist and puts it inside his pocket while Avu encircles her hands around his right arm from side and looks at Sid who smiles at her.

They both were standing and talking with eachother when Lavina, Sd's second wife with their daughter tanu comes to them.

Lavina-: how are you my baby... She asks Sid in a seducing tone who was looking otherside while Avu looks at her like WTF she's trying to do. Aww my baby is angry with me...?? No problem I know how to make up with my baby...

Sid(frustratedly)-: oh shut up... I know you don't have any self respect but I have and I'm not saying anything to you just because I don't want to disrespect you and on above of it, you're a woman and my mom has taught me to respect every single lady whether it's an angel or a vamp like you... And you're a type of a person who doesn't deserve any sort of respect but I'm just tolerating you because of my mom and because I don't wanna spoil my reputation like yours... He says making tanu fumes.

Tanu-: don't talk to my mum like this... I'll not tolerate it...

Sid-: and I can't tolerate both of you, my head and eyes both starts paining seeing you both so just get lost... He says while rolling his eyes while Avu chuckles at his savage reply.

Tanu-: We'll not... She's just trying to be sweet with you and you are...

Sid(cutting her in bw)-: I'm not a kid... I understand everything whatever you and your, mom, dad and brother are trying to do... He says when tanu was about to answer him back but her mother stops her from saying anything points back towards the entrance.

TBC...

How was the update guy's..??

Who could be the at the entrance...??

For next part do lot's of comments and votes.

Till then bubbye.