3

Zee's POV

"So, i heard you wanted to work at my company, what's the reason?" i asked "Well, I heard that this company was famous so i wanted to join." Kanlay said smiling. "Hm, is that all? you wanted to join my company just because it's famous?" i said raising my eyebrows

"Well, should I say more?" she said making me smirk slightly "This one's interesting" i thought. "Well then" "Welcome to my company." i said as she pulled my hand shaking it making my eyes widened "Thank you thank you thank you!" she said excitedly "Okay okay let go of my hand" i said "Right heh, sorry" she said as she let go of my hand. "Nat will escort you to your desk, go now" i said coldly. She then got up from her seat and followed Nat.

Nunew's POV

I was working on my desk when I saw Kanlay and Nat walking out of Mr. Panich's Office, Kanlay saw me and ran to me excitedly making Nat's eyes widened "I got accepted!" she said smiling happily. "Wow that was fast, he usually takes awhile interviewing people" i said "Well then, I'll take you to your desk now Ms. Kanlay." said Nat as Kanlay nodded waving 'bye' to me while I waved back, I sigh as I push my tounge in my inner cheek. I then went back to my laptop, hoping to finish my work faster.

- Later -

I finally finished my work, I sigh deeply stretching my arms. I turned to my back not seeing anyone but Kanlay, i then got up from my office chair as I walked towards her, she looked up to me smiling, "Are you done with what Mr. Panich told you to do?" i asked as she nod, "Well I'm done with my work, so I'll go first okay? you can stay here by yourself right?" i said "Of course brother" she said making me smile fondly, i then pat her head and grabbed my bag leaving.

I was waiting for the elevator to arrive when I saw Mr. Panich walking towards me. I looked at him for a second and then back at the elevator, clearing my throat. Soon the elevator arrived as me and Mr. Panich walked inside the elevator. I pressed the first floor as the elevator doors closed.

It was really awkward, because I felt Mr. Panich keep looking at me as I took my phone out trying to distract myself by using it.

Few seconds later we arrived at the first floor as we both walked out the elevator. I was about to walk outside when Mr. Panich broke the silence "Want me to take you home?" he said making me turn to look at him "No need, I'll just take the taxi."

i said coldly before I turned to leave but he grabbed my wrist "Hey, you've been ignoring me" he said making me blink a couple times "Let go, Nat might see us" i said trying to get away from him but he's grip is getting stronger the more I move.

"I told him to leave early." "That night, it didn't mean anything to you, right?" he said making me freeze in my spot looking at him while he did the same. "What..?" i said "I knew it" he said as he let go of me, "It-it did mean something to me" i said as he looked at me tilting his head slightly "I like you, Mr Panich."

i said without hesitating making his eyes softened "You don't like me back because I'm just an employee to you, nothing else. I couldn't tell you because I was afraid you might fire me, 'no falling inlove, no dating' those were the rules, but I failed to follow them because ever since I worked here. I fell inlove with you" i said looking down

"I'm willing to accept you firing me because I didn't follow the rules" i said. He then grabbed my chin making me look at him, he then kissed me passionately making my eyes widened, i blinked a couple times as I slowly replied to his kiss. He pulled away from the kiss as we breath hard. "I.. I like you too"

he said making me look at him "That night, I didn't mean to say that it was a mistake. It's just that.. I thought I made you uncomfortable.. I'm sorry" he said making me smile slightly. I then kissed him again, he angled his head deepening the kiss making me moan softly. I slowly pulled away looking around then back to him, "Mr. Panich, n-not here.." i said as he kissed me again hungrily, making me clutch his suit tightly. He then pulled away as we breath hard.

He caressed my cheek as I look at him with my doe eyes. "Come, I'll take you home" he said making me nod.

I then went inside his car as he drove. "My apartment is at-" "I know." he said cutting me off making me look at him frowning in confusion "How do you know where my apartment is?" i asked "Secret" he said giving me a cheeky smile making me smile. 2 minutes later we arrived at my apartment, "Thank you for dropping me off Mr. Panich" i said making him look at me smiling "Just call me Zee when it's just the two of us."

he said "Okay, Zee" i said smiling. I then waved goodbye as he did the same, he then left making me smile happily "He likes me too!" i said squealing. I then went inside my dorm turning on my lights as I went straight to my bedroom changing into something comfortable. I then layed down on my bed making me sigh happily.

Zee's POV

I arrived at my mansion smiling happily, Nunew likes me too. I then got out of my car locking it I then went inside my mansion taking off my shoes, i went straight to my bedroom changing into my pajama's, going to bed early.

Nunew confessed! And Zee likes him too! 🥺 but does Kanlay also like Zee? 🤔 Let's find out at the next part tomorrow! 😉 Stay tuned Na~ ❤️