"maybe he need to stay his ass in Jail."

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god when was this" she asked me, "like an hour ago" I said.

"What are they gonna do to him" she asked, "I don't know but imma gonna go to the jail first thing in the morning to figure it all out" I said.

"Thank you for letting me know baby, your an angel" she said.

"No problem I just knew you would want to know" I said, "of course, have a good night" she said and we hung up.

She seemed calm but I know she was freaking out when we hung up the phone, who wouldn't?

I decided to just take a shower and go to bed, staying up and stressing wasn't helping me.

The Next Day...

I woke up to Kaari crying in her room, I got up immediately and went to her room.

"What's wrong Kaari" i asked picking her up, "I call daddy name he no answer" she said.

I started to remember everything that happened last night, "he's not here right now" I said.

"Him at his house" she asked ducking her finger and slowing her cries down.

"Yeah, you'll see him soon" I said smiling. "You hungry?" I asked her.

"Yeah" she said, "alright well let's get you dressed and we can get donuts" I said.

"Yay, donuts" she said putting her hands in the air. I smiled and walked to her closet.

After finding her a cute out fit I put her hair in a cute little bun

I put her in her crib with a couple of toys and went to my room to get dressed.

"Ready to go?" I asked Kaari picking her up, "yea" she smiled.

I grabbed my purse and keys and out Kaari in the car. I got in locking the door and texting Mrs. Morant

I told her goodmorning and let her know that I was gonna go to the police station.

I started FaceTiming gabby and pulled out the driveway.