"Doesn't your face feel smooth"

"Hey" I said opening the door for Ja and hugging him

"Hey" I said opening the door for Ja and hugging him. "what's up livi" he said walking in.

Ja was coming over because he wanted me to sue his hair. My brothers were in Atlanta doing something stupid probably. I would have never invited Ja with them here.

"Come to my room" I said as I grabbed his hand and walked him upstairs.

"I like your room" he said making me smile, "you can put your stuff down you're gonna be a while" I said

Ja took his hoodie off and shoes and we went to the kitchen. "Alright out you're head in the sink" I said.

"Uhuh why you got lemons and shut on the counter" Ja said, "I have to detox you're hair before I dye it" I laughed.

"Oh alright, I love my hair so you better not fuck my shit up" Ja said "I won't I promise" I smiled.

He took his shirt off so it wouldn't get wet and sat it on the counter. "Ok put your head in the sink" I said.

"Hey Alexa play My Playlist" I said.

"Is it too hot?" I asked, "nah it's good" he said. I let the water run through his hair til it filled up a quarter of the sink, while I massaged his scalp.

I turned the water off and took the lemon slices and rubbed them in his hair and let them sit in the water.

Happiness Over Everything by Jhené aiko started to play. I put baking soda all through his hair, and then poured apple cider vinegar in it.

The vinegar started to make a sizzling noise which I think scared Ja a bit. "livi why my hair sizzling" he said in a serious tone.

"Ja i know what I'm doing" I said, "my hair better not fall out" he warned.

"Alright now you have to sit here for like 30 minutes" I said, "thirty minutes?" Ja said shocked.

"Yeah, to get all the dirt out of it" I said. "Here I'll give you a chair to sit in" I said bringing him a black folding chair.

While I waited I prepped all the things for me to do, and dye his hair.

After time was up I rinsed his hair with the water it was sitting in. I drained the water then I washed his hair.