Peridot X Reader Part 3

Your pov

"Ok peridot your a student now and we have all the same classes!" I smile at Peridot "Ok (y/n) so what are classes?" I chuckle " C'mon i'll tell you at our lockers ok" I says walking out of The office so She walked after me "what is a locker?" "It's were you put your stuff silly" I says grabbing her hand as we walk she looked down at our hands "oh sorry Peri" "i-it's ok" she said blushing. 'Is peri blushing!?!' I thought to myself till I made it to my locker I was opening it when "hey hottie remember me?" "go away andy" andy is my ex-boyfriend I broke up with him a week or two ago because he was cheating and he won't leave me alone "screw off" I looked up to see Peridot in front of him "or what huh?" I slammed my locker shut grabbed the neck of he's shirt pushed him against the wall and said "or i'll cut your fingers off and make you sollow them which shouldn't be hard for you" "ooo aren't we fiesty" he said grabbing my wrist "oww" "what your cuts hurt" he said pulling my sleeve down my wrist was now bleeding and he licked the blood off "owww" I looked at Peridot she nodded and flicked the back of he's head "ow" he turned around and I fell on my knees "leave now" "why should I" "I said leave !" "alright I see when i'm not wanted" he said smiling he turned to me winked and walked away.

Peridot's pov

I brought (y/n) to the restroom to clean her arms "so what happened?" "huh" "to your arms" "oh its just I used to be depressed after my family past away and my friend started going out and getting drunk and 'touching' me like before so I used to cut myself" I hugged (y/n) "Please don't hurt your self anymore I felt my eyes get wet "h-huh" (y/n) looked up at me wiped my eyes and smiled "Don't cry Peri I don't have a reason to be depressed when I have a friend like you" she hugged me "c-cry?" "Yea when water comes out of your eyes".

(time skip brought to you by Peri's. robanoids)

Your pov

"ahh finally schools over" I smile and put my head on Peri's shoulder again she even smiled too "one problem were one of the people who gets off last and andy gets off after us..." "its ok (y/n)" she said smiling I smiled "I hope so" I said nuzzling against Peri's shoulder she blushed and put her arm around me I blushed then Andy moved up to the seat next to us. "hey i'm sorry (y/n) its just I still wanna be with you" "If you did you shouldn't have cheated" "yea well maybe you should have actually went with what I was doing" "we're 16 and I still have my virginity unlike you and I definalty wouldn't wanna lose it to you"

Peridot's pov

Andy got off the bus stomping "virginity?" "y-yea y'know" "no not really" I looked at (y/n) she was blushing. "i-it's when you don't um" "is it like what we learned in health class with the reproductive system of humans because you were blushing the whole time" "yea but virginity is when you haven't done it yet. Anyway lets go were at our stop" she got her head off my shoulder.
(time skip)

Peridot's pov

So were home (y/n)'s friend still isn't home and I can still feel the warmth of her head on my shoulder "Peri do you want to sleep in my room tonight? because I don't like having you sleep on the couch" "ok if you want me to" "alright" she says smiling " i'm gonna go make dinner" she said kissing my cheek "huh" "hehe it's kinda like we're a married couple!" she said blushing while putting on an apron "well I guess that makes you my wife" "hehe I guess it does" she said giggling as I walked behind her and hugged her she dropped he spoon "h-huh" I nuzzled my head against her neck "I lo-" "Guess whooos home" "oh god let me get her to her room" "ok (y/n)" I say looking down...

End of part 3 oh poor Peri I hope she'll have the guts to be able to tell (y/n) how she feels ~love Riley Chan