Peridot X Reader part 2

Your pov.                                                        I sat down with my bowl of cerel still blushing peridot was staring at me "d-do you eat or?..." I trailed off "eat?" "yea y'know here hold on i'll get you something" you got up got her a banana and peeled it for her "here" you said smiling warmly she took it slowly and you sat back down starting to eat she bit into it and sollowed "hmm its alright" "what did you think i'd poison you?" "I don't know maybe" she chuckled you stand up kiss her forhead and stroke the side of her face saying "why i'd never poison my peri" you say making a weird face "what did you do to my forhead?" she said putting her hand over her gem "I kissed it calm down" "kissed it?".           

Peri's pov.                                                        'what in the world is a kiss' "yea I kissed it like this" she blushed leaned forward and 'kissed' my cheek I blushed but I dont know why "shit! What time is it!" she yelled standing up "morning time?" "god i'm gonna be late" she grabbed a purple bag and said "c'mon Peri" she grabbed my hand and pulled me outside

(time skip brought to you by cookie cat)

we are sitting in this yellow thing called a bus "hey hottie" (y/n) looked up to see a 'boy' looking at her "h-hello" "so hottie why don't you come sit with me?" he said patting he's lap I put my arm around her "sorry but (y/n)'s sitting with me" "oh i'm sorry I didn't know you were lesbos" he chuckled and walked back to hes seat on this so called bus (y/n) yawned and put her head on my shoulder "huh" "sorry Peri i'm just really tired" the bus finally stopped infront of a big building "hey (y/n)! wake up" "h-huh oh hey Peri" she got up and got off the bus " c'mon " I stood up and walked off the bus "ok lets go" she grabbed my arm and pulled me into a so called office to be a new 'student'.                                       
END OF PART 2 Hmm I wonder how Peri will do in school good thing its almost summer in this fanfic ~love Riley Chan