Yandere Neko Cafe Maid

Depuis le début

I turn my light off and drifted to sleep.

Elsewhere

Guy: "I don't know who you are!"

??: "Pitiful..."

A scythe makes contact with his neck and his head rolls down leaving a bloody trail as the unknown assailant leaves the body.

??: "Don't worry dear I'll come get you...."

Timeskip

I get up and see Rork bringing the trailer nearby and load my motorbike in the back as Ronin handed me a breakfast sandwich.

Ronin: "Were going to be watching in the stadium."

"I hope I'll win."

Ronin: "You have diagnostic magic you'll be fine."

"I hope so."

I got into the truck with my friends as they handed me my gear and helmet.

This was a racing magic race. There was basically no limits on what you can do but there was rules. No sabotaging before or else you'll suffer a 10 minute penalty. No dangerous magic so low level magic was allowed. Other than that everything was allowed.

Stopping at the garage we take it out and see other racers with motorcycles as I used my magic to change my eyes to a glowing color of my eye color and see that most of them had plenty of problems.

Ronin: "What do you see?"

"Poor engineering. That farthest one vehicle can't go above 100 mph or else the engine will burn out."

Ronin: "Is anything wrong with my car?"

I look at her truck and see that she should check on the brakes.

"Brakes need to be replaced."

Ronin: "Shit."

Announcer: "Will all racers please head to the vehicle bay and suit up."

I tilt my head to them and to the bay.

Getting my suit on I slip on my flame retardant undergarments under my suit just in case.

Clipping my boots on and standing next to our vehicles they turn into cubes since you know magic and the bay doors open to reveal a ramp that we walk up to.

Other racers are talking amongst themselves as some began realizing I was in the race.

??: "Oh look the reject."

Maya my bully from Magi School. She belittled me when I didn't have a cool as hell power and hers was igniter.

Igniter allowed her to shoot fire from her feet and hands with burning overheat and making her really cocky and jealous therefore she's dangerous around others.

As we saw a light at the end we left the bay and saw that we were in a stadium of a large magnitude. Thousands of people were cheering as we got onto the track and due to me being a weak magic user I was placed in the back of the numbers, 65 to be precise. Summoning our vehicles from the cubes they go into position as I sit on mine and run diagnostics on everyone realizing that everyone wasn't going to last long when Maya is in first position.

"Don't worry girl you'll make it."

The engine revved by itself and I patted the exterior.

"Just cut the chitchat and let me race."

It revs by itself where blue energy is exhumed from the exhaust tubes as other looked at me.

Girl: "Weirdo."