Chapter 1 (Alexander P.O.V)

*** Above is a picture of Alexander. Mainly this is just how he looks not necessarily his style or how he dresses.

_______________________________________________________

"Fuck" I moaned.

"OMG I DON'T THINK I CAN CUM ANYMORE ALEXANDER" Ashley screamed as she shuddered and tried to crawl away from me.

I lightly grabbed onto her hips and pulled her closer to me from behind. I pressed my hand on the middle of her back. Encouraging her to arch her back downwards towards the bed more for me. Then I leaned into her from behind to where my chest was firmly pressed against her back and began to spread feathery kisses on her shoulder blade and the back of her neck. Freeing one of my hands from her hips I moved it between her legs and began to rub circles on her clit. Simultaneously I began to slow my thrust from behind.

"It's okay..... you got this..... just cum for me once more" I breathed heavily on her neck trying to calm her down and not overstimulate her. She's fainted more than enough times from our sexual activities and I don't want this moment to add to the count. Especially when I haven't gotten my release yet. She nodded her head letting me know she was agreeing with me and giving me the okay to speed up my thrust once again.

"Yes you're such a good girl and you're taking me so good", I said as my thumb rubbed the skin over her hips. I was so close but I was holding back. Not allowing myself the pleasure of releasing until I was sure she got her fill first.

"Let me take care of you," I said as I pulled her more into me and began thrusting deeply into her. She was close I could feel it by the way her walls were squeezing the life out of me. Just then I felt her whole body jerk and go limp. The hand that I was using to rub her clit was soaking wet. She was squirting and moaning very loudly. Giving me the cue of her release.

"That's it..... That's it" I said encouraging her. I then felt my whole body tense up. Closing my eyes I slightly parted my mouth and released a sound between a groan and a moan as I nutted. I waited a few seconds before pulling out of her as my hips were involuntarily still thrusting, trying to calm myself down from the pleasure I just received. As I pulled myself out of Ashely I opened my eyes to see her sprawled on the bed in front of me. First, I pulled the condom off of my dick and tied it as I got off the bed walking to the trash can in my adjoining bathroom to throw it away. Then I went back to the bed bending down to pick Ashley up into my arms and laying her back down on the opposite side of my bed. Her eyes were closed and she looked extremely tired. I pushed her hair out of her face to get a better view.

" Hey, Ashley do you want me to carry you to the bathroom?" I asked knowing that a part of a woman's sexual hygiene was peeing after having sex from doing this a couple of times with different women. After a few seconds of her not responding I assumed she was simply too exhausted. Grabbing my comforter I pulled it on top of her body and turned towards my bathroom to take a shower.

_______________________________________________________

***15 minutes later.....

Getting out of the shower I opened the door and walked out placing me back in my room. I look over toward the bed to see that Ashley is still sleeping. I walked to my walk-in closet, pulled out an outfit, and started to get dressed while thinking about my agreement with Ashley. Even though Ashley is just a friend I still try my best to be comforting and caring before, during, and after sex as that's just the type of man I am. I would never purposefully make a woman or any person feel like shit. Especially with women who trust me with their bodies as I do them with mines.

I met Ashley a couple of weeks ago. As I was rushing on campus to my class I accidentally bumped into her and knocked her over. Being the gentlemen I am I immediately bent down helping her reorganize her things. Afterward, we soon became good friends towards each other. I usually have a sex partner to help me relieve my pent-up sexual frustration every once in a while but around the time Ashley and I started to become close, I didn't have one. Consequently, I was having slight withdrawals from not being balls-deep in someone's pussy for a couple of months. So one night when Ashley came over to hang out one thing led to another and 2 hours later I had her screaming from cumming 5 times that night. It wasn't hard after that to get her to agree to be fuck buddies. I was happy that I wasn't going to have to walk around with blue balls anymore but at the back of my mind, I was sad because I knew after this arrangement I had with her had lasted for too long I would have to terminate it and that would ultimately cost our friendship. She was a nice girl and I would hate for her to start thinking that our agreement was turning into something more than what it was.