"There's no need to raise your voice mar." He stated as he stripped and he did get slightly bigger. Just a tad though.

He was already big but now he has more prominent veins and a slight trimmed bush.

I looked away and sighed. "I'll call you back after you get out the shower okay?" I softly said as I rubbed my head from the incoming headache.

"Look at me, are you okay?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Yes, I'm fine." I said as I looked at him before resting my head.

"Mar, seriously if I made you upset I'm sorry baby. If I can give you a kiss right now I would." He softly said as he looked in my eyes.

"It's not you it's just from earlier. Aria screaming her lungs out because I took to long to feed her and then her biting on my nipples causing them to bruise. I'm really going through it Zade." I quietly said making him lower his head.

"I will come back baby. I promise." He said and I gave a small smile. "You promise because this fucking vibrater isn't doing justice." I muttered and he laughed out.

"He missed you to." Zade said as he grabbed his dick before wiggling it around. "Okay baby, go take your shower. Make sure to call me when you get out." I said and he nodded before kissing the camera.

I returned the kiss before hanging up.

I sighed and something in me wanted to call him back already but no. He's out doing him, trying to make us safe... alone.

Zade de capri

I missed my girls so much. So fucking much but we- me and hades have been making progress.

I've killed the men who shot me, which was very easy. It didn't take us long to track down that bitch parents.

Now they sit in my underground bunker crying for help. I smiled as I sat right in front of them. "Who do you both think you are? Trying to harm my wife. You both know what I'm capable and you test me anyways. How stupid." I chuckled out and lowered my head as they muffled out.

I walked over to Gianna's mother first and ripped the tape off her mouth aggressively. Tears rolled down her eyes as I walked over to my tools that were scattered.

My phone rung stopping me. I glanced over at them before reading it was Amara. It's been a day since I've talked to her.

I declined the call and turned back to Gianna father to take the tape off his mouth. "Must be that black slut." He spat as I turned my back on him.

I stopped and turned to face him. "I didn't quite catch that. Repeat that?" I gritted and he stayed quiet.

I sent a hard punch to his face making the chair fall back. Gianna's mother sobbed hysterically as I repeatedly punched him.

"Call her out her fucking name again. I fucking dare you." I yelled in his face before sitting him up.

I grabbed his hand and snapped all 5 of his fingers making him scream bloody murder. I did the same to his other hand making this time his wife scream out.

I finally had enough of her screams so I grabbed her by her throat. "My ma raised me to not put hands on women but you. You tried to kill my world, my family. I don't play around when it comes to family. Keep screaming and I'll slit that throat of yours... hm?" I gritted out in her ear and she quickly shut up.