Brushing away her tears with my thumb I cupped her cheeks as I said, "For eternity I'll stay by your side."

Our eyes finally met. I watched her corners curve up a little as she said, "H-how should I thank you?"

I sat down beside her and made a thinking gesture as if I was thinking too hard.

"Okay, so as a favour you have to agree to my one wish. No turning away from it."

"Aight sir, roger that." She finally laughed.

I smiled seeing her laugh.

I was successful in making her happy.

"Listen um, I need to go now-"

"I'm not letting you go! It's raining heavily-"

"Chill. I called myself a cab, duh."

"Oh okay. But still-"

"What? Do you want me to sleep with you?" raising my eyebrow, I said with a cocky grin.

"What! N-no. I didn't say that...!"

"But it sounds to me so." I said getting up, "also this bed is comfy so I don't think I'll have a problem in falling asleep."

"What the hell! Get out SHOO!!!!!" she literally pushed me out of her room, or let's say 'shoo'-ed me out of her room.

"I'll get going now. My cab is here. Go talk to her now." I finally told Jeonghan as I stepped out of her room.

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah she is. Now go go." I gently pushed him inside the room as I trotted downstairs to the door when I heard the honking of a car.

He won't fuck up anything again.

|•|

~[JEONGHAN]

I gingerly stepped inside the room. I wasn't ready enough to talk to her alone.

I never was, to be honest.

She turned around to face me but I clearly saw her smile fade away.

"Oh..."she slowly utterly.

"Uh....um...hi..." I scratched my nape as I stood at a loss of words.

It's been a while since I talked to her, normally.

"Hi um....come, sit here." she patted down beside her.

I slowly walked towards and sat beside her.

"Are you okay? You didn't have anything yet, did you?" she talked first, her voice filled with concern about my appetite.

I shook my head in denial.

"Let me get you something-"

"Can we talk first? Please?" I finally talked looking at her.

She nodded and sat down again.