Only One Option🪓

------------------------------------

Key:

" " = Speaking

Bold = Scared or when someone talks about the F̸̏̿̑̃ͅa̶̢̺̮͕̙̞͋̂̈́̓ļ̶̜̼̳͆̓̃́̂͒ͅl̷̛͚̈́͛̇̅̇

- - = extra information

§: :§ = Battle, dialogue or explaining an object she interacted with

✖️✖️= Editor notes

------------------------------------

-Abbirl-

"I'm glad you decided to join us Abbirl" Basil says with a small smile I nod in response. I'm sitting on a pink pineapple floaty with Sunny watching a volleyball match with Mari and Basil on one team and Hero and Kel on the other. Basil decided to put the teal circle floaty around himself so he could play. So fair it's a tied game 5 - 5 "she probably joined us because Mari is so convincing" Hero states casually while tossing the beach ball into the air. "Aww you're to kind Hero" Mari said with a wink and a smile laugh. After a bit of back and forth with the beach ball Basil accidentally sent the ball a bit to far "oops, my bad!" Basil says apologetically "I got to carried away." "It's alright Basil I'll get it!" Kel swims over to the ball. 

I can't tell exactly what's going on but  he is just staring at the reflection of the water on the beach ball "n-no this can't be, I-I don't ... B̶̲̘̈́̽͐͠ä̴̲̬́̇̂̒̈ͅs̶̡͇̜̗̼̪͑̂ī̸̛̙̫̓l-" Kel quickly turned his head and the last thing I saw was his blood red eyes stand with pure fear looking at me. Before opening my eyes to white space.

My heart is insanely fast for some unknown reason. I fall to my knees, it takes me a while to calm down my racing heart and to catch the breath I didn't realize I was holding. But after I do I realize that my door that leads me to my friends has disappeared from thin air; and new note is on the floor now but still in that bight orange shade. I slowly inch closer to the note, picking it up.

§: the note reads "No interest in water huh? What a pitty :(" :§

I crumple up the note and throw it in my trash. There is no point in looking around for the door because if I walk too far I will just end up right here so there is only one thing left to try.

✖️Blood/Gore warning!✖️

I pull out my black axe and put it to my neck, I quickly slid it deep across my neck; blood quickly escaping the gash in my neck. My head starts feeling as light as a birthday balloon so I lay down on my side, letting my blood make a small pool that's growing bigger by the second. I start coughing up blood leaving my mouth with a salty but metallic taste. It's funny how you can be coughing up blood but also be choking on it at the same time. it's suffocating. The throbbing pain in my neck from cutting it so deep isn't helping either. My eye lids feel heavy so I slowly close my eyes. And everything goes black.

Made on May 5th of 2023 - edited on June 10th of 2023

Word count: 506