My Hero Characters react to "Izuku the Reincarnated Chef" Chapter 8

Hello everyone and welcome to the eighth chapter of My Hero Characters react to "Izuku the Reincarnated Chef". With me once more is my friend and co-writer, JoySeeker101.

Joy: Hello! Nice to have you here!

A lot of people are liking our stories so far, this one the most.

Joy: I am glad! This is a project very dear to me, so it makes me happy that this version too is getting the love it deserves too! All thanks to you.

Hey, you're a big help as well, I'd have been stuck on the fist chapter by now. Anyways, Shall I bring in today's guest?

Joy: Oh yes! Who's it this time?

Please welcome today's guest, Hizashi Yamada, A.K.A. the Voice Hero: Present Mic.

Mic: "HEY ALL! COMING AT YOU LIVE! JUST GOT BACK WITH MY GIRL TINA FOR OUR NEW SHOW!"

Me and Joy: New show?

"YEP! YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE IT AFTER THE CHAPTER THOUGH~!"

Joy: I am honestly curious! Just do not overdo it, okay?

Mic: "LIKE I EVER DO THAT!"

... You want to list alphabetical or numerical...?

Mic: "Er... SO I'M HERE TO DO THE DISCLAIMER, RIGHT! LET'S GET TO IT!"

Joy: Yes please! Show us the showmanship of the one and only voice Hero!

Mic: "YOU GOT IT LISTENER! BOTH JOYSEEKER101 AND LIGHT HE'ARTH/XARAZECHI DO NOT OWN MY HERO/BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA, TORIKO, GOURMET OF ANOTHER WORLD, OR ANY OTHER FRANCHISES OUT THERE. THESE TWO ONLY THEIR ORIGINAL CHARACTERS AND ORIGINAL PLOTS FOR THEIR STORIES. HOW WAS THAT!?"

Joy: Besides my ears ringing, it was good! Good job!

... You don't have ears...

Joy: It's a matter of principle. 

... Right... Anyways, onto the chapter!

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8: Watching Episode Seven: "Izuku's Wrath! Inoshiki Assault Arc. Part 1"

(Main Room)

Everyone was leaving the theater room after the last episode. Jiro was heading to meet with Xarazechi to get more music from him. Toriko had stopped when he smelled a familiar scent, and his eyes widened. He turned and saw a door that was there before that read 'Pet Room Theater'.

"No way... Could they have.." Toriko stated in shock. He then turned to the other. "Guys! Hold on!"

This made everyone stop and look at him. "What is it, Toriko?" Coico asked him.

Toriko smiled on his face and pointed to the door. "I think our godly friends brought some more guests," he stated. He opened the door and a giant white wolf jumped on him, shockling the heroes.

"Toriko!" All Might shouted in worry, about to attack when Rin held her arm out to stop him. "R-Rin, what are you-?"

"AHAHAHA! Terry! You're here buddy!" Toriko shouted in joy, making the others look and see the wolf was licking Toriko's face. "It's good to see you too, boy!"

"Uh... What's going on?" Ryuku asked, confused.

"They took our Pet Companions here too! Awesome!" Toriko answered, happy.