My Hero Characters react to "Izuku the Reincarnated Chef" Chapter 6

Hello everyone and welcome to the 6th chapter of My Hero Characters react to "Izuku the Reincarnated Chef". With me again is my friend, partner, and co-writer/author, JoySeeker101.

Joy: Pleased to be here. This one is a chapter I particularly like, since the Blackie here is a dog modeled after the Blacky of the original Chinese story that is often used in a very comedic way... Think Dog!Saitama, only lazier and with the same Pride of Escanor, if not worse. Both that and my version do talk in third person and call themselves This Lord Dog, after all...

So, Blackie's like Watchdog Man.

Joy: Pretty much, besides The System intervening directly, the Dog is the last security measure both in Bu Fang's Restaurant and Izuku's. Both Lord Dogs are "Deity Class" so to speak, they act only when either REALLY necessary (when Whitey SOMEHOW is not enough) or they are personally motivated, and the latter happens very rarely. Disgustingly OP.

Hey, I don't mind OP if it's done correctly. It can be entertaining.

Joy: Exactly.

Anyways, before we get derailed; whose turn was it to bring in the guest?

Joy: Mine, I suppose. And I brought Coco. He is level-headed enough to do a good job.

Then let's bring him in then.

Coco "I am here already. Should I start?"

Oh, hello Coco, it is good to see you. And yes you can.

Coco: "With pleasure... JoySeeker101 and Light He'art/Xarazechi do not own My Hero Academia, Toriko, Gourmet Of Another World or any other franchise, or any of the characters from said franchise. Only the idea and their Original Characters. Was that good?"

I think it's good. What about you Joy?

Joy: Very good, as expected from the Good Boy of the Heavenly Kings! Bravo!

Coco: "Shall we get the chapter started?"

We shall. And with that, on with the chapter.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6: Watching Episode Five, "The Invincible Lord Dog"

(Meeting Room)

Back in the usual meeting rooms, all the love interests of Izuku met up.

"So are we going to discuss about Todoroki and his sister?" Ochako asked.

"I don't think we have a choice... I saw her... She is HOT. Like, 'I am straight, but I can make an exception' Hot. She may seriously be a threat if she doesn't join." Momo answered.

"I don't think she can steal Izuku away," Mina said.

"She wears Sexy Glasses In Real Life. She could manage that."

"Crap!" Many girls swore.

"You think they are both wanting to be with him?" Tamaki asked them all.

"Hard to say, she is a Todoroki. They made Kuudere an Art Form. But I believe Shoto only wants him as a brother, more than Lover... Hopefully." Momo answered.

"Well he did save him," Ochako and Tsuyu pointed out.

"Again, hard to say since Shoto's range of facial expressions is-" Momo stated.