𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞

Ship- woosang

THurd pov

Lately it seemed like wooyoung had been ignoring yeosang and yeosang was sick of it.

"Youngie!" He called out as he got inside their room the said male didn't answer which made yeosang frown "wooyoung!" He called out again walking further into their room.

Having his lover ignore him and everything he does really hurt yeosang he just wants to scream and cry.

But finally having enough he went up to wooyoung's bed and saw him on his phone scrolling he knew he wasn't really doing much so he sat down next to wooyoung gently pulling his phone away from him and placing it down.

Wooyoung then sighed softly sitting up and facing yeosang who put his hand on wooyoung's slightly bigger ones.

"Sangie...I just hate myself at times because when I look at you I want to keep you all to myself jealously just takes over and I become this selfish person I can't bare seeing you with other people..." he said and gripped yeosang's hand.

After hearing wooyoung's confession yeosang frowned he remembered how he and the members were all celebrating and San kept kissing his cheek and birthmark while wooyoung watched.

How could I be so oblivious and stupid? Yeosang thought.

"Youngie you aren't selfish this just shows how much you love me and how much you want to be with me I really love that you feel very possessive over me and please do not hate yourself because you've done nothing wrong. I will spend more time with you and we can cuddle and I'll let you kiss me everywhere I promise" yeosang said and leaned his forehead against wooyoung's who smiled doing the same.

Then they pull away and wooyoung nods with a smile "thank you so much baby....you always make me feel so many things that I can't describe but it's amazing....you're amazing I can't get enough of you darling" wooyoung said and wrapped his arms around yeosang's waist pulling him in for a kiss which yeosang gladly returned and kissed back.

They kissed for a few more minutes before they pulled away for air when yeosang saw both their connected saliva's he blushed and wooyoung chuckled at his shy baby.

"Is my sangie getting shy?~" he teased and yeosang whined burying his face in his chest "youngie!~ you know how you get me!" He whined in his chest so his words came out muffled but wooyoung heard him.

He smiled fondly "yes I know but you know I love to tease my baby" he said and yeosang blushed but giggled then he pulled his face out of wooyoung's chest smiling at him who smiled back.

A short but cute chapterrrr