Through the window I can see Harry continuously looking into the room through the window. Only he's not looking at his daughter. He's watching me.

Once I'm done braiding Ottie's hair, which doesn't take long considering she doesn't have long hair, she helps me set up for class. She makes sure to put her favorite tutu in her spot, not wanting anyone else to have it and I can't blame her.

For the most part, class goes smoothly. Baby ballet is always better than tap in my opinion, since the shoes are a lot quieter and the music is more calm. Less excitement, though that doesn't stop the boys from trying to hang upside-down off the barre.

I keep my focus on the kids, ignoring everytime Kat looks out the window, I'm sure to look at Harry. I cannot mix business and well, more business I guess. Sure, last night was great, but it was just business.

Maybe it's just that he's the second guy I've ever had sex with. Maybe it's just the product of only knowing how to be in toxic relationships. Maybe he's just too nice for me.

His avoidance of me should not come as a surprise. He did say that he didn't want people to know. I just have to remember that and accept it.

I let Kat handle the dismissal today, choosing to clean up the studio instead. The less Harry and I interact, the better. So while she makes sure all the kids go to their rightful owners, I focus on putting away the tutus and toys that were left out from the end of class.

Once the floor is relatively cleaned up, I sit down on the floor only to lay down with my eyes closed. Covering my eyes with my arm, I sigh. Just one more class and I'm done for the day. I get to go home and rest.

The door opens. "They're all claimed?" I ask, not bothering to move. An hour with a bunch of three year olds is a lot of work.

"Isabella." That is not Kat.

Sitting up quickly, I see Harry walking over. Oh great, now what? "Ottilie did great today. As always. Steps above everyone else."

He stops right in front of me, putting his hands in his pockets. "Isabella. While I appreciate your kind words about my daughter, I would rather address the elephant in the room."

"Elephant? I don't see an elephant." I pretend to look around, wanting to avoid confrontation. He hates me.

"Things are awkward. I understand. If you do not want to continue I could pay you for the rest of the month and we'll never talk about it again."

"Is that what you want?"

"Of course not, Isabella. But if this is going to ruin our relationship outside of this arrangement, I'd rather know. I don't want things to be this way."

I get up, walking toward the back den with a sigh. He follows. "Things aren't any way, Harry. It's really sounding like you regret this and want me to go back on it to make yourself feel better. Last night you were glad we hooked up and now you couldn't even look at me when you came in, let alone address me."

Before I could process it, I'm against the wall. His hands hold my waist as I look up at him with wide eyes. "I couldn't look you in the eyes because I want nothing more than to bend you over that desk and fuck you. All I can think about is last night, how amazing it was. How I want to do it again and again. For hours."

Speechless, I look up at him. He continues, "I apologize for avoiding you. But I do not regret this. And I hope you don't either."

His eyes are wild as he looks down at me. "I don't. But it would be nice if you said 'hello' or 'how are you?' 'Good afternoon, Isabella.' I'm still a person."

"Hello." He mumbles, leaning in. His nose nudges against mine. "Good afternoon, Isabella." His lips attach to my jaw. "How are you?"

"I have class in ten minutes." With a pleasure-filled sigh, my head tilts to the side as he continues his attack on my jaw and neck. His lips are so delicious against my skin, but after a minute I start to push him away. "I said I have class in ten minutes. Less now."

He looks down at me, panting slightly with a twinkle in his eyes. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Sleeping."

He chuckles, squeezing my hips with a crooked smile. "Funny. Is Kat going to be at your place?"

"Well she lives there so I would imagine so." I smirk, letting my hands smoothen up his chest. "Why?"

"You know why. Or do I have to remind you?" His hand squeezes my ass as he smirks. "So?"

"So. I'm not making any promises. If she goes out, I'll let you know. If I'm not already asleep." As if I'm letting him sleep with me tonight. Sure last night was mind-blowingly amazing, but I don't take too kindly to being ignored. Even if there was no ill-intent.

Before he could complain or kiss me again, I sneak out of his hold and walk back into the dance studio. Kat is watching through the window and thankfully the den is out of view. She's gonna have a lot of questions, I'm sure.

Ottilie and Zara are waiting with her in the lobby, the two little girls talking up a storm. Zara was going on and on today about how her mom is having the baby, so I guess Harry offered to bring her home from dance. He slips past me through the door, going to help the girls get their bags together.

"Okay girls, what do you say to Miss Kat and Miss Isabella?" He takes their hands, looking down at the girls.

"Thank you!" Both of the girls smile at us, waving with their free hands.

"Of course girls, have a good night. And congratulations, Zara!"

"Thank you Miss Isabella!"

Harry looks over at us, "Have a good night, you two." As they leave, I can tell Harry has a slight smirk playing on his lips.

I can feel Kat's questioning eyes burning into the back of my head as I watch Harry get in the car with the girls. For once I'm glad that I have class right now since she can't ask what went down in the den. Then again, I'll have to face the questions at some point later, considering we live together.

This is gonna be an interesting six months.

✧✧✧

I know this one is super short but that's why I double updated! hope you enjoy!!

gab