✨my hyungie✨

Taehyung's age is 10
Junkook's age is 8

It became a habit for the both of them to walk to school everyday.

Taehyung had made new friends, but he was still very possessive over his best friend. For example he once slaped other hybrid's hand who came to pull Junkook's and once some kid offered some chocolate to junkook so that he can sit with junkook during lunch time, so taehyung bought an entire 3 packets of chocolate for him.

"hyungieeeeee" junkook screamed so he saw his hyungie waiting for him at the gate "oof-" taehyung said at the force and speed junkook threw himself onto him. "kookie I just went to my grandma's house for the weekend, it's only been two days" he said caressing koos hair.

"two days ish tooo looonnggg" koo said snuggling into tae's chest. "I mished you" junkook said looking up.

"I missed you too now, come on now we have school" Tae said caressing junkooks soft cheeks.

"okieeeee" junkook said giving him a bunny smile.

------------------------------------------------------------

-and we made cupcakes it was shoo tasty and we were supposhed to show the teacher but I accidentally ate all of mine before miss. Jhonsen got to see them. AND THEN AND THEN one boy he totally forgot to put the flour. HOW COULD YOU FORGET THE FLOOR" junkook burst out laughing while Tae admired him looking at his beautiful friend.

(junkooks talking about the cooking classes the class holds once a year for one month, on the weekends)

They kept talking about anything and everything under the sun while junkook kept skipping away and taehyung didn't need to he was tall so his one step was equivalent to junkooks two skips.

They walked as junkook chatters about every little detail of yesterday, meanwhile taehyung held Junkook's hand in one hand and junkooks bag on his shoulder, yes he holds junkooks bag, it's his sorta way to show love.

They reached the gate and taehyung walked junkook all the way to class room and to his seat and carefully placed junkooks bag next to him on the ground. "do well and concentrate on class okay bun?" "okieeeee" junkook said smiling hard as he eagerly waited for his little reward.

"good boy, I'll leave now" he said and kissed forehead and turned around and left.

Junkook was all giddy and a blushing mess when he left. No matter how many times junkook got his forehead kisses, he would still melt like a butter, every single time.