✨tae tae - bun bun✨

It was the end of the school day and all the little babies where waiting for their parents outside. Koo was tapping his feet looking around observing anything and everything to keep himself occupied as no one wanted to talk to him.

Suddenly someone yelled his name "junkooooook". He turned around to see an excited tiger cub running towards him. Finally he reached panting took a few breaths of air and presented a bunny shaped pink lollipop. Koo looked at him curiously "you got thish for me?" "Yea the teacher gave it to me for being a good boy, but this bunny reminds me of you, so I wanna give it to you!" "I luv lollipwops!" Koo took it from tae and tried opening I but it wouldn't open. Tae carefully took it from koo's hand opened it for him and gave it back. "Mmmm yummyyy!" Koo was bouncing around tae due to the sugarush the lollipop had given him.

Just then a beautiful lady called out, "koo who gave you candy?" Koo turned around and hugged his mom "mooommmmyyyyyyy I mished youuu" he said snuggling into moms legs. His mom picked him up and said "I know I missed you too baby, now who gave you that lollipop" "TAETAE!" he said pointing down at taehyung who was a blushing mess at his new nickname. Soojin was quite surprised to see that it was a tiger hybrid and they fact that koo made friends with somebody in school full of hybrids. But soojin like her son never judged anyone based on their hybrid breed.

"What's your name sweetcheeks?" "Taehyung, aunty" he said smiling nervously. "What a handsome young boy you are, we live on the first house on xxx street feel free to come and meet kookie any time" "aunty I also live in xxx street but the second house, are you the new neighbors that moved here last month?" "YES! Oh that makes it so much easier so that you guys can meet. Taehyung where is your mom?" She said looking around. "I walk home aunty" "oh okay come on let's walk together" she said showing her bunny smile, she put kookie down. "That's where he get his bunny smile from" Tae thought. Koo immediately ran to Tae and held his hand.Tae held his hands tight as a felt protective over his new found friend.

Time skip
They reached Tae's home. It was quite big. Koo looked at tae's house in awe. "Taetae you live in castle" he said looking at his "castle". Tae just chuckled and rung the doorbell. As the door opened they a saw a very pretty lady opening the door, koo's mom eyes went wide as she saw her.
"S-Soyeon?"

DUN DUUN DUUUUUNNN
Cliff hanger MUAHAHAH