CHP I: Meeting a Lady

BoBoiBoy POV

I slowly step out from the infirmary. It's empty, the smell of a bitter taste of medicine, even tho it's full of modern technology for medical treatment.

  Where am I? I'm at a space station,sure. But this is not TAPOPS or TEMPUR—A. It's....also empty.

" Am I being kidnapped? No, the alarm of TAPOPS should be loud enough to wake me up if there's an intruder,"

I look around. It's huge....yet empty, only the sounds of an emergency alarm ringing the empty hall. Hopefully....I can find somewhere to investigate.

Without thinking about anything, I spotted an elevator. I couldn't find a stair, so I took a risky measure. I pushed the button.

As the elevator stops at my floor, and the door opens. My eyes wided with not an empty elevator, but a person. No....a lady. A beautiful one in fact.

  " Hmm? Are you going up as well?" She asked with a very soothing, yet sense of red flag voice

  " Hmm? Are you going up as well?" She asked with a very soothing, yet sense of red flag voice. I nod slowly " Can I...,"." You may," she smile.

  As the elevator went up, I felt slight anxious. I mean....why wouldn't I? I'm alone with a grown woman in a elevator. She look at me with her emotionless and sparkless eyes.

" Are you going somewhere?" She asked, as one of her arms rest on her hips. I nod, replying " Not somewhere....I just woke up...and I don't know where I am,"

" A Space Station,"

"We all can see that," (Blaze)

  She fixing her gloves while ask " What's your name?"." Me? Uhm...I'm BoBoiBoy," I replied politely. She smile at me " I'm Kafka. It's a pleasure to meet you,"

" She seems nice!" (Thorn)

" Nah, she screams danger," (Solar)

  " Nice to meet you, Kafka," I reply and look at the elevator door. Suddenly, a classic violent was played, as I glance at Kafka. Her eyes was shut, as her hands gesturing, as if she's playing the instrument.

  I can hear some scream, yelling evacuation outsider. As the music go louder, the elevator starts to shake. Suddenly a loud explosion could be heard from outside, as the elevator lights turn red.

" Seems I came at a bad time," Kafka reply, a screen suddenly appear in front of us. " No, no— I think you couldn't have timed it better,".

" Fascinating....a talking screen," (Solar)

The screen started to spoke again " 23:47:15 system time. Very punctual, Kafka,"." Elio always tells the exact future. So what's with the explosion just now? Was that also part of his script?" Kafka asked.

" Uh—huh— '23:44:59 system time: The pulses from the explosion cause a massive breakdown from the master control system,".

" You did that?" {Kafka}

" No, the Antimatter Legion did it. They completely invaded the space station two system hours ago," the screen reply. Kafka whistle with amused "*whistle* Alright, so do we need to fight the Legion?"

" Legion? What is that?" (Thunderstorm)

" Sounds like an enemy," (Earthquake)

" Or pizza!" (Thorn)

  The person reply " I dunno. Elio didn't say anything about it, so it doesn't matter,"." Got it. So from now on, I'll be in charge of this operation,".

" Copy. Can you let me have some fun this time? Our last few operations turned out to be pretty dull,"

"...Sorry, I'm afraid there's not much I can do for you — our task this time is just to "place" target properly. But if you wanna go look for some fun yourself, I won't stop you," {Kafka}

As the screen vanished, I look at her " Can I help you? I want to fight with you,"." Oh? You're an energetic one," Kafka chuckle.

" I promise. I have experienced," I try to convince her, and it work. She smile " Of course you can. I mean, after all....,"

  As the elevator door open, three gigantic duel robot staring at us, as Kafka walked out. I follow her from behind, as her went to her hips, which both prepare with guns.

" Elio didn't put it in the script. Why would it matter?" And shot two of the robots in the chest.

" Uiyo!! She use gun!" (Cyclone)

I watch as she fight what I think it's called Legion. Her moves and precise shot are neat and hit. I took a deep breath, and use my watch.

BoBoiBoy Elemental: BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kafka POV

Oh my, he turned into someone else. He still look the same, the changes is the color and hat position. His now black and red, with a red spear being hold at his left arm.

" Hmm... you're not joking about this huh?" I said to him. His eyes are red, ah remind me of Blade. He lower his front cap down, showing a respect with a slight annoyed tone. " Let's just get this over with,".

Chuckle with amuse, as I refill my gun. " As you wish, young man,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N NOTE!

<There's no ship in this book!

<I want to make each 5 star character has a favorite elemental side of BoBoiBoy. Like Kafka with Thunderstorm and Himeko with Thorn.

<as usual, since BoBoiBoy is a Muslim, there will be some Muslim action of fact that will be included.

<for the Trailblazer aka MC, we'll be using Stelle, the female. Because I have a head cannon where Stelle is overprotective towards BBB because she thinks his precious

That is all^^