ONE SHOT - 1. NEIL AND ABHIMANYU

So before you start reading, I would like you to know that Neil is 20 doing his engineering and Abhimanyu is 25 or 26(Whichever suits fine for you all) doing his PG. All the characters are almost same but Neil's traits are a bit different. Unlike shown in serial, he is not underconfident here. He is rather an impulsive and bratty teenager outside the home but fears Harshvardhan just same.  He is a genius and also a topper. 

This is the unedited version. So, if you find any mistakes, kindly ignore them!

One Brief comment on how you found the chapter is appreciable!

Neil was sitting in the canteen with his friends chatting about random topics just like any normal engineering college student would do. 

They were just about to go to their class as break was over, another gang showed up. But the thing is they were seniors and A grade bullies. They saw Neil and felt like they got an entertainment. Everyone in the college knows about Neil the adopted Birla. And it didn't hurt that the guy is a topper and is younger brother of Abhimanyu Birla, State MBBS topper!

Abhinav, a senior snickered looking at Neil - Look who is here? Neil, the adopted Birla!! 

Neil fisted his hands. He is never the one to take insults. His mother and brother made sure they gave him a safe and secured childhood. He couldn't insult their love this way. He is their family, even if he is adopted. That is for sure! 

Neil looked at him - Back off Abhinav!

Abhinav raised his eyebrows and mocked - Acha? Aur bhi kuch karu, Neil sir? Aap tho humare super senior hai! Hume aapko izzat dena hai, not the other way round!! Oh sorry, I forgot!

Rakesh, another senior - Sir bol bey! Seniors ko izzat dena nahi aata hai tujhe?

Neil - Ragging is against college's rules, Rakesh. I will have to complaint to Principal sir.

All the seniors laughed - Haww!! Hum dar gaye hai Neil Sir!! 

Rakesh - Agar aur ragging kiya tho Kya karega? Apne daddy ko batayega? Ya apne Mummy ko?

Rishab, Neil's best friend intervened before it becomes a fight - Back off guys! Hume class ke liye late ho raha hai!

Rakesh pushed away Rishab - Jaa bey. Tujhme koi interested nahi hai!

Neil saw red as soon as Rakesh pushed away Rishab. He pushed away Rakesh. Rakesh punched him. Neil smirked and punched back Rakesh right on his face. Never the one to hit first! Neil loves to play by books! 

 The fight which started between 2 students turned into a fight between 2 gangs. It didn't stop until Principal intervened. But the principal chose the wrong moment to enter. He only saw Neil punching.

Neil called his mother when Principal asked for a guardian. He didn't have that courage in him to call his Bhai. His Bhai would simply bury him alive considering this is second fight of the month. 

Manjari rushed to the college as fast as possible. She could think of nothing but her son getting injured in fight. 

Manjari walked to Neil and started fussing about his injuries completely forgetting about the fact that she was called because of her son's impulsive behavior. Neil's heart warmed when he saw his mother tending to his wounds. She has always been like this. Nothing existed for her except for her sons and of course her husband. She would stay calm and bend down only infront of her husband but not infront of everyone.