Chapter 43

"Why is she even here?" I practically yelled, trying to adjust my crutches.

Dani stood in the room with her arms crossed and a smirk on her face as I waited for an explanation from the other girls.

"Management thought that firing Dani was a mistake on our behalf" Ally said not sounding too thrilled.

"When you say management I'm pretty sure you mean fucking Steven" I said.

"Language" Gretchen said, holding Camden in her arms.

"He doesn't understand what the fuck I'm saying anyway" I spat angrily.

"Whose baby is that?" Dani asked.

"None of your damn business" I snapped.

"Y/N for the love of God please watch your mouth" Gretchen said.

"I don't know why Y/N is wasting her breath because it's not going to change anything" Dani said.

"Fuck you" I yelled.

"Alright, one of you girls get Y/N upstairs now" Gretchen said.

"Come on Y/N" Dinah said, tugging at my arm.

"Is that it? She's just going to stay after what she did" I said.

"We have no choice" Normani said sounding defeated.

"You do have a fucking choice but like always none of you choose to do anything" I said.

"It's a lot harder than you think to have a say in things Y/N" Ally said.

"Oh, I wouldn't know because you chose to take that right away from me" I said.

"Y/N" Dinah said, giving me a look.

I decided to just let things go for now and followed behind Dinah to the elevator. I actually wanted Dinah to carry me up the stairs, but I knew that wasn't an option wasn't the elevator doors opened and Dinah and I got inside.

"Listen Y/N I understand that you're upset about Dani being back, but remember what you just asked from me and getting in a fight with Normani and Ally isn't really helping your case" Dinah said.

"Did you know about Dani coming back?" I asked.

"It was mentioned in a meeting but I tuned out majority of it. I didn't think they would actually go through with it" Dinah said.

"So you knew and failed to mention it to me" I said.

"Just try to ignore her Y/N" Dinah said.

"She's a bitch" I said.

Dinah winced at the word that I used and shook her head. The elevator door opened and I proceeded to exit it, but Dinah remained inside.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I was told to bring you upstairs and I did" Dinah said.

"But I want you to stay" I said, adjusting one of my crutches.

"It's already a bit crowded in your room but remember what I said" Dinah said, as the doors slowly closed.

I rolled my eyes and made my way over to my bedroom. When I opened the door there was a sound of laughter from Camila and Lauren.

"She's so cute" Camila said.

I shut the door harder than it needed to be getting Camila and Lauren's attention. It was no shock that Hayden was laying on my bed as Camila and Lauren played with her.

"Dani's downstairs" I said, sitting on the edge of my bed and tossing my crutches on the floor.

"We've heard" Lauren said, kissing Hayden on her forehead.