Of Bachelors and Bachelorettes

Crowama sat in front of her large computer on a video call with Lum. "I'd like to invite you and your friends to my bachelorette party." she announced as she slowly turned from side to side in her swivel chair.

"Oh Kurama, I'm so happy!" Lum said from the other side of the screen.

"A bachelorette party sounds wonderful."

Crowama nearly fell out of her chair. "Who—?"

"Count me in!"

Oyuki and Benten had joined the video call from their respective homes.

Crowama was perplexed. "How did you..."

"Hello!" Ran had joined in last minute, waving cutely towards the camera. "I hope I'm invited too."

Crowama blinks, not sure what to make of this hijacked video call. It was like the girls had a 6th sense. "Well I'll be glad if you all could make it. Invite as many girls as you know."

"Maybe Shinobu, Ryuunuske, and Miss Sakura could come along too." Lum mused, hand on her chin.

"Oh," Crowama poised herself up in her seat. "Suichi's female friends would be coming too. I wish to become well aquatinted with them."

"It's your party Kurama. It's whatever you want."  Lum reassures.

"What kind of party are you having anyway?"  Ran asks with her eyes wide. She did so to make herself appear cuter, even if all the girls knew better.

Crowama gave it some thought. "Definitely something calm."

★★★

Lum gave all the girls a ride in her UFO and as per Crowama's instructions, she enabled a cloaking device as to not get caught. Crowama wanted a night it since a large group of alien girls would draw a lot of attention.

Here wasn't Tombiki Town after all. Demon World went through great lengths to conceal themselves from the Human World. Last thing Crowama wanted was for the aliens to ruin that for them.

All the girls were dressed in semi-casual wear. Only Oyuki was wearing her yukata and Ran was overdressed in frilly pink clothes.

As they were walking up, Sakura mentioned having a bad feeling.

Before this could be explained any further, Crowama opened the door to let them in. "Suichi should be bringing his friends along any minute now."

Seemingly out of nowhere, Ataru popped up in the middle of the group of girls. "I would like to meet this Suichi and see what you see in him."

Then next to him, Shuutaro popped up as well. "As do I."

Lum's ex fiance, Rei even showed up too. However it was unclear why he was even here. All he said was "Lum."

The girls all looked surprised, except for Oyuki. "I saw them coming," she announced. "I just didn't say anything." As expected, the other girls were unimpressed.

"Darling, how did you get here?" Lum asked her fiance.

"We came as soon as we heard you were going to a bachelorette party and hitched a ride on your UFO." Ataru answers matter-of-factly. However, he ommited how he even found out about this, or how they even got in the UFO.

"Well you can't stay here, it's a girls party only." Lum scowls and places her hands on her hips.

"Silly Lum," Ataru chuckled a bit before getting all serious. "That was the point."

"They could come join us."

Everyone snapped their heads around to see Kurama approach with his own group of friends, minus Hiei who was unable to show up.

Crowama lifted her head above the crowd to spot her beloved. "Are you sure?" she asked. She didn't inform him that all three of them were her 'exes' of sorts.

"They know you," Kurama reasoned, "so I would like to know them."

"NO!" Ataru fell to his knees, clasping his hands together in a plea. "Kurama, please let me stay?"

Both Kuramas exchanged a glance.

"Which..."

"...one?"

Rei grabbed ahold of Lum by the waist, also begging to stay in his own way. "Lum." He wanted to be wherever she was.

"Tch, fools." Shuutaro crossed his arms. "Have some tact. Princess Kurama, I would be honored if you have us join you. Do not let our gender get in the way of your bachelorette activities."

Crowama stared at him through half lidded eyes. "Horndogs, all of you. Please take them away Suichi Dear."

"Will do."

As Kurama departed with all the boys, four girls took the party crashers' place: Keiko, Botan, Shizuru and Yukina.

"Welcome to my home," Crowama greeted with a bow. She was still a princess after all, formalities have to be kept. "And thank you for attending my party."

"Anything for the girl who managed to find her way in our Kurama's heart." Botan joked, holding up her forefinger and thumb.

"I'm still surprised he's even getting married at all." Shizuru states casually, tossing aside her cigarette and toeing it into the ground.

Yukina looked horrified, cheeks flushing pink. "Shizuru!"

"What?"

Crowama smiled, unfazed by the older girl's words. "No, no. It's alright. You probably know him better than I do... But it's true. We're getting married." She held up her left hand to reveal the rose ring he gifted her.

Every single girl gazed upon it in either wonder or jealousy. Or both, like in Lum's case. But that's neither here nor there.

Keiko on the other hand, knew her day was coming too. The day she would marry Yusuke. "You're very lucky Princess... Kurama." she said, sheepishly rubbing the back of her neck. "Sorry, that's going to take some getting used to."

"Yeah," Shinobu who was right next to Keiko tagged on. "What are the odds that you both share the same name?"

"Moreover," Benten closed her eyes in thought, piquing everyone's interests of what she's about to say. "How is that going to work when you're screaming each other's names in bed?"

Shizuru covered Yukina's ears but she was just a smidge too late. The innocent ice maiden heard just enough.

Interestingly, this didn't bother Crowama at all. The princess wasn't shy about these things. "Well, I suppose I'll call him by his human name..."

Ran with her fake innocence blushed profusely. "Oh how scandalous! May we please head inside?" They had spent quite a bit standing outside of Crowama's door, even after the boys had left.

"Of course, of course. Come right inside and make yourselves at home." Crowama opened the door and invited them all in. A line practically formed because there were so many girls.

Things were going to feel cramped for a bit.