"We should've wrapped the gifts first" Normani said, as we made our way up the driveway.

"Mani, we didn't have time" Ally replied.

"They are going to know we just went to the store before we got here" Normani said.

"That will be the furthest thing from their mind" Camila said.

Before we had a chance to ring the doorbell, the door opened revealing a girl who looked just like Dinah and her eyes landed on me almost immediately.

"Hey, uh..." Lauren tried to remember the girl name and looked at us for help but none of us were sure ourselves.

"Save it, just come inside" the girl said, opening the door wider for us to enter.

I was following behind the girls until the girl who was Dinah's cousin stopped me.

"Dinah said when you come to go up to her room" the girl said and then walked out of the front door.

I did as I was told and walked up the stairs and into the room where Dinah use to sleep. Dinah was lying on her old bed with her headphones on, but her eyes were closed. I closed the door behind me and then ran and jumped on top of her. I was expecting her to let out a squeal or something, but her eyes remained closed and her mouth was slightly open. I connected my lips to hers and ran my tongue along her body lip. There was still no response. So I slipped my hand underneath her shirt and began to massage her left breast. She stirred then and let out a moan and then her eyes shot open.

"Fuck Y/N" Dinah said, placing her hand on top of mine to stop my movement on her breast.

"Nice to see you too" I chuckled.

"You could've just woke me up" Dinah said, removing her headphones.

"You and I both know that it wouldn't have worked" I said, connecting our lips.

I was dying to kiss Dinah ever since I was dragged to Target. Our lips moved in sync with one another, as she placed her hand on my lower back to pull me closer to her. I tugged on her bottom lip with my teeth, which caused a whimper to escape from her mouth.

"Take off your shirt" Dinah said.

I was about to take off my shirt when I hear giggling and I turned around to see Dinah's little sister staring at us with the hugest grin on her face.

"Shit" Dinah said, pushing me off of her causing me to fall to the floor.

"Ow!" I said, as Dinah got off her bed and picked up her little sister.

"You don't think she saw anything?" Dinah asked, as I got off the floor.

"Well she might have seen us make out and massage your boob other than that she's fine. Plus she's a toddler and can't even talk" I said.

"But they remember things" Dinah said in a panic.

"She's not going to tell your mom. She can't even speak" I said.

"You're right" Dinah said, picking up her little sister and carrying her to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Downstairs" Dinah replied, opening the door and walking into the hallway.

"But I'm horny" I whispered.

"I'm sorry" Dinah mouthed, when one of her cousins walked past her.

"This is so unfair" I said, following behind Dinah downstairs.