Characters: quick summary

Ravenclaw

📘Mia Gelider: a Ravenclaw and the "madman's sister"

📘Mia Gelider: a Ravenclaw and the "madman's sister". Inkish hair, colorless eyes. Not pretty nor ugly (at least, that's what she thinks), but physically resilient. A member of the Sphinx, Dragon, and Hippogriff clubs. Enjoys banned books, and hates Mending Charm. A fervent seeker of the Cursed Vaults. Possessed by a strong will — almost an obsession — to find her brother.

📘Jacob Gelider: a Ravenclaw expelled from Hogwarts. Was one of the best on the faculty. A seeker of mythical Cursed Vaults, which earned him the reputation of being insane. Smart, skilled in dueling and flying. A Legilimens. Tall and slender, with colorless eyes; his beauty is devastating and resembles the beauty of a glacier.

📘Rowan Khanna: a Ravenclaw, best friends with Mia Gelider and Penny Haywood. Incredibly intelligent, a connoisseur of books, Gobstones, and certain Gryffindor boys. Tawny, with long chestnut hair and big eyes. Tall and somewhat awkward; unconventionally beautiful like mountains or rainforests. Academically gifted, a member of the Sphinx club. She can distinguish magical wand woods but is hopeless when it comes to deciphering proverbs and expressions.

📘Talbott Winger: a Ravenclaw, nobody's friend (or that's what he thinks). Prone to solitude and reading books that others won't get to until a year or two later. Sharp-tongued, enjoys bird puns. An Animagus and a member of the Sphinx and Hippogriff clubs. Tall, with amber eyes and hair the color of chocolate milk. Writes poetry and spends most of his time in the Owlery.

📘Tulip Karasu: a Ravenclaw and a close friend of Tonks, Jae, and Mia. A rule-breaker who sometimes knows how to avoid getting caught. Spends all the pocket money on dungbombs at Zonko's. Fiery red hair, bold eyebrows, and a devilish smile. Got a pet toad named Dennis, who she considers to be her best friend. Incredibly smart, and is always improving her pranks to shake Hogwarts with Filch's wrath. A member of the Dragon and Sphinx clubs.

📘Chester Davies: a senior Ravenclaw, a prefect, and one of the top students in his year. One from the Frog Choir. Smart, a devotee of house points, and a stickler for rules. With a pleasant smile and an unshakeable confidence that he'll never get into trouble.

📘Skye Parkin: a Ravenclaw, daughter of Ethan Parkin, and a Chaser on the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. Determined and goal-oriented, under intense pressure from her family to always win. As a result, her only wish is to win the Quidditch Cup. Been at odds with Erika Rath, a Slytherin Beater, and Orion Amari, the captain of the Ravenclaw team. Also finds Mia's friends odd, but thinks that "Penny is alright."

📘Orion Amari: the captain of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team and one of its Chasers. Developed his own training and ritual system (pep talks, "vivifications") for the team. Eccentric and prone to getting lost in thought, but he never shirks his responsibilities. Has no family, so he considers the team to be one. Interested in Divination.